Combat Macramé

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I was thinking what does the future hold for MA sales

The Combat version of Combat Jujitsu, Utra-Combat TKD, Super Combat Aikido, Ultimate Combat Karate, the most Deadly art of Combat Tai Chi:idunno:

I did see a Combat Jujitsu school a while back by the way :rolleyes:

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Given enough times and e nough superlatives....it'll start sounding like a Japanese game show title

The Super Ultimate Ultra Happy Fun-Time Tactical Combat Show!!

:D

Peace,
Erik

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Evil Combat Boxing What Boxes in Combat evilly.

Damn that's GOT TO be better than Evil Combat Boxing What Boxes in Combat it has the word evil TWICE :D

But Ultimate Evil Combat Boxing What Boxes in Combat Ultimately evil could kick its butt :D

And of course Ultimate Super Nasty Combat Pillow Fight Fu could take them all :D

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Damn that's GOT TO be better than Evil Combat Boxing What Boxes in Combat it has the word evil TWICE :D
I can't believe you missed that the first time...
But Ultimate Evil Combat Boxing What Boxes in Combat Ultimately evil could kick its butt :D

And of course Ultimate Super Nasty Combat Pillow Fight Fu could take them all :D
Hey, when I was in AIT, we had some EPIC pillow fights, a big guy could F someone up with a well swung pillow.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Old post I know and likely should be allowed to die the death it so deserves but

Oh man this just popped into my demented little noggin and I just had to post it here

Killer Pink Puppy Combat Kung Fu

It has "killer" and "combat" in the title it has GOT to be good :D

Telfer

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ive read of at least one teacher who says COMBAT is the correct word and MARTIAL is incorrect.

His argument is that the word martial refers to WAR.

Combat refers to individual fighting and is thus more fitting for most traditions.

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
Ive read of at least one teacher who says COMBAT is the correct word and MARTIAL is incorrect.

Combat refers to individual fighting and is thus more fitting for most traditions.

That is actually a valid point. Kudos.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, now this is plausible And Scares the BeGeejus out of me.

Lil'Dragon Killer Combat TELLA-TUBBY Kung-FU

Tella-Tubbys creep me out! There is something just Wrong, WRONG with those thing. The Apocalypse is coming people and the Tella-Tubbies are the horsemen.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiaLOzP1lCA

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, now this is plausible And Scares the BeGeejus out of me.

Lil'Dragon Killer Combat TELLA-TUBBY Kung-FU

Tella-Tubbys creep me out! There is something just Wrong, WRONG with those thing. The Apocalypse is coming people and the Tella-Tubbies are the horsemen.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiaLOzP1lCA

I'm gonna send you a Teletubby in the mail, Lori...be watching for it...

;)

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

That is actually a valid point. Kudos.

ahhh no

Combat can be defined as Military. active, armed fighting with enemy forces and the term "combat" (French for fight) typically refers to armed conflict between military forces in warfare, whereas the more general term "fighting" can refer to any violent conflict. Martial and Combat can refer to the same thing

But this leads me to Wushu is the proper term for Chinese martial arts not Kung Fu so combat kung fu is way wrong. To me the title combat in front of just about any style of martial arts is simply sales.

Now back to the post

I do beleive that Lil'Dragon Killer Combat TELLA-TUBBY Kung-FU may be the deadliest art of all :D

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
ahhh no

Combat can be defined as Military. active, armed fighting with enemy forces and the term "combat" (French for fight) typically refers to armed conflict between military forces in warfare, whereas the more general term "fighting" can refer to any violent conflict. Martial and Combat can refer to the same thing
:D

Sorry, Xue. I have tremendous respect for your knowledge and opinion, but in this case I stand firm. Martial quite definitely refers to the military, but combat is a more generic term. However, that is only my opinion, I'm not going to bother with trying to document it. :)

Latest Discussions