Chuck Norris on MySpace?

he has this pic with Bruce Lee and he says: "this guy sucked but they paid me a lot of money to let him win"
chuck norris is automatically dead to me now haha

"Chuck Norris does not want to meet people, people want to meet Chuck Norris" :rofl:

That is a VERY well done page!

I dunno, might be the real guy... I mean check out his general description of himself...

Fitness, Fighting Crime, Defeating Evil, Extreme Sports, Working Out, Tornado's, Moo Duk Kwan, Beard Grooming.

Of course he did leave out dating Christine Brinkley on the sly.

Still when one lists Apollo Creed as part of his network of friends... it has to be true... doesn't it?? :idunno:

Bigshadow said:
Why would he do that? Chuck Norris is suing myspace.com. ;)

Is he really? For what?

I clicked on the link just to see - I've never been on myspace - and the first thing I noticed was that "strength" is misspelled on the first page as "strenght". Now, everyone makes typos - but this is the type of thing a publicist would catch.

Also, I know someone who knows Chuck Norris personally, and has told me that he is a very private person - and why would a very private person create a page like this? Also, everything on this page is information freely available on the 'net - so why create a myspace page for it?

chris_มวยไทย said:
well i think that whoever made that myspace page is weird , he could of at least done a bruce lee one!
He's probably working on it as we type.

Latest Discussions

Back