Brrrr

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got up this am at 5, everything was froze. No water (hot or cold) even the drainage system was froze. Heck it was only -20. Damn near froze myslef warming up the car so I could go to work.
Oh, YEA, it should be colder tonight

T

TheRustyOne

what the frick? According to weather.com, the school I wanted to go to (Montana State U @ Bozemen) is warmer that we are!

...it's 17, and feels like 3 out now here in Maryland...
...there, it's 41 and feels like 36!

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
let's see...today the high was 14 F and the low was 3 F...hrm...to me...that's a low...and realy friggin' low...

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
forgot a soda in the back room when I remembered it it was frozen solid. That was insdoors , it was sitting on the floor beside a window.
Oh well, summer ( all 2 or 3 weeks of it) is but a few cold months away

T

TheRustyOne

Yeah, there were a few bottles of water i got out of my car today that were solid...darn cold weather...

...and just think, when summer comes around, we're gonna be complaining that it's too hot...

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow. Even though we've had a slight cold snap here, I'm glad I'm in Florida :p

Cthulhu

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Wow. Even though we've had a slight cold snap here, I'm glad I'm in Florida

a cold snap down there is when the temp drops to 60....last december it was 62 in Miami...and I've got my t-shirt and jeans, and people are runnin' around in coats, sweaters, and turtlenecks...blah, I say.

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Chronuss
a cold snap down there is when the temp drops to 60....last december it was 62 in Miami...and I've got my t-shirt and jeans, and people are runnin' around in coats, sweaters, and turtlenecks...blah, I say.

I ran into that in London over the summer, except in reverse. I had jeans and a sweatshirt on b/c I was cold, but it was a heat wave there so people had on the shorts and short sleeve shirts...it was only about 75 F...:rolleyes:

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Chronuss
...you are a person that would wear jeans a sweatshirt in 75 F....oy.

75 is a tad bit too cold for me...and, as ususal, i had a tank top on underneath.

yeah, we get a nice break from the coldness. it was in the 40's today, and it'll be near 50 tomorrow, but then it's supposed to get cold and there's a chance of snow on wed. night.

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Argh, 5 inches of snow yesterday and it could get to -20 tonight and tomorrow morning with the wind.
Sean :mad:

oldnewbie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well, I thought all I had to do was leave my sunny Florida for Philly for next week (highs of 30...yuck ), but now I have to contend with the Eagle fans as well!... Might just hide in the hotel bar....;)

Latest Discussions