Brrrr

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
i love thunderstorms....i like to sit on the porch in the hammock and i normally fall asleep during them. you want to see someone freak out during a thunderstorm, have kathie with you. she about jumped in mine and chronuss's arms one night standing outside the studio. a little rain never hurt no one
Maybe she's just evil enough that she's afraid someone might be aiming at her. :uhyeah:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
FUZZYJ692000 said:
i love thunderstorms....i like to sit on the porch in the hammock and i normally fall asleep during them. you want to see someone freak out during a thunderstorm, have kathie with you. she about jumped in mine and chronuss's arms one night standing outside the studio. a little rain never hurt no one
:iws: Educated where?

T

TheRustyOne

FUZZYJ692000 said:

Kinda like when I was watchin one w/ Adam, and a huge bolt of lightning struck like really frickin close! I frickin jumped a few feet vertically and backwards, too.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last night was the 4th day of April and I had to drive through snow. None of it seemed to be sticking to the road but it was coming down hard enough around Hinton, WV and Beckley, WV to drop visibility to almost nil once in a while. HEEEELLLOOO!! Mother Nature, it's spring time already.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, I know. :idunno: It's a bunch of ****!!! Sunday it was a high of 35 ******* degrees! 1 nice day the week before last and it turned back into ****! I can't ******* stand it anymore. (breathing heavily)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Yeah, yeah, I know. :idunno: It's a bunch of ****!!! Sunday it was a high of 35 ******* degrees! 1 nice day the week before last and it turned back into ****! I can't ******* stand it anymore. (breathing heavily)

yeah .. it's a 'spiracy I say~!! And you sitting there at work with the A/C blaring frigid weather .... Doesn't make any sense~!
Great talking to ya Jason :D

It's 41 here today.. *sputters and growls*

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Like I said it's so hot inside our office here that I've got on my t-shirt and pants with the a/c running. :idunno: Even when it was 0 for all of those days straight back in Jan. or Feb. we had the air on in here.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Green, green, glorious green! As I headed up U.S. 220 on the beginning of my run last night I noticed a good deal of green poking through the leaves and beginning to bud out on the tree limbs. Last couple of nights I haven't even needed a jacket while going to West Virginia. Maybe, just maybe we've made it through the winter.

Latest Discussions