Brrrr

Old Tiger

Green Belt
Reaction score
UPDATE! Presently -1 with -14 wind chill. Just in from walking the dog...still trying to thaw out.

Q

Quick Sand

When I got up is was -13F with a -31F windchill. Now it's -8 with a -26 windchill.

It had better freaking get past this cold front soon. I don't think I want to leave my house today.

Old Tiger

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have to leave the house. Gotta make a run to the grocery store. Where abouts are you in Canada? Eh?

T

TonyM.

Update: 010904 12:27pm. It's -8F with no wind. Colder than yesterday, but feels warmer without the wind. My chows tried to lie down in the snow banks rather than walk to the woods to do their duty. The cold really hurts their paws and they're mountain dogs with long fur.

T

TheRustyOne

In Elkton, MD it's 28 outside, but feels like 17, and is partly cloudy, and we have a slight northerly wind. I want the 50 degree weather from last week back!

*pouts* West Virginia and Virginia got snow, but we didn't. Darn it.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*pouts* West Virginia and Virginia got snow, but we didn't. Darn it
You're welcome to what we got. It's about an inch and a half but my driveway makes it feel like two feet.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...yesh...all the snow is gone...there was more on the roads than on the grass last night....strange.

Q

Quick Sand

Originally posted by Old Tiger
I have to leave the house. Gotta make a run to the grocery store. Where abouts are you in Canada? Eh?

I'm currently in Southern Ontario but next year I'm moving to Northern Alberta. I guess I'd better get used to this cold weather. :shrug:

T

TheRustyOne

Well, if it's gonna snow more then I better go get those boots mom offered to buy!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lets see....its in the single digits, the lakes not frozen over yet....hmmm...lake effect anyone?

Its so bloody cold here, I cant see out of my windows...every one is frost covered....and I certainly aint going outside to scrape em. >_<

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its so bloody cold here, I cant see out of my windows...every one is frost covered....and I certainly aint going outside to scrape em. >_<
yep its been that way around here all day and no I didn't go out either.
Have to get up and go to work at 5 am tomorrow it should be a balmmy -20 by then. So tell me why again I came back to New England.
It's going to be a frozen football game tomorrow. I think I'll watch from the comfort of my liveing room and hope I can keep it warm enough in here so my beer dose not freeze

T

TheRustyOne

I think the Packers brought coldness with them for the game this weekend.

...there's a Philly cheesesteak hat that fan can buy to wear during the game...*rolls eyes* weirdos...

Latest Discussions