Bowing out

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
karatekid1975 said:
Update all. It's good news. I thought alot about what you all said here, and I have talked to my friend Heidi many times when I have MA "troubles." There's some stuff she said that didn't sink in till later. But finally it has ... after a month ... Sorry Heidi, that it took so long.

Anyways, the good news is that I am going back to the ITF school that I mentioned on here a few times two days a week to get my "feet wet" again in MA. I'm going to take it easy at first, learn my new forms, and see what happens. Wish me luck
icon_smile.gif

Glad you're back, Laurie!:partyon:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
karatekid1975 said:
Thanks all :) It'll be slow at first, but I'm sure I'll get back to the MA swing. I'll keep you updated.

Nothing wrong with slow :)

So glad to hear you are going back! Wish you good luck and good fortune!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
karatekid1975 said:
Update all. It's good news. I thought alot about what you all said here, and I have talked to my friend Heidi many times when I have MA "troubles." There's some stuff she said that didn't sink in till later. But finally it has ... after a month ... Sorry Heidi, that it took so long.

Anyways, the good news is that I am going back to the ITF school that I mentioned on here a few times two days a week to get my "feet wet" again in MA. I'm going to take it easy at first, learn my new forms, and see what happens. Wish me luck
icon_smile.gif

Glad you decided to stay, you're the man or Karate Kid I shoulds say.
Terry

Latest Discussions