Being Fit and Looking the Part...

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I know a couple of guys out there like that. They dont look like they work out at all, but let me tell you, after working out with them, they can still move. Being ripped and muscled isnt what it is all about. Its about your skill level. And just because they have a belly doesnt mean they arent fast!

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
I know a couple of guys out there like that. They dont look like they work out at all, but let me tell you, after working out with them, they can still move. Being ripped and muscled isnt what it is all about. Its about your skill level. And just because they have a belly doesnt mean they arent fast!

Yeah but people (the average joe) still judges a school when he or she walks in by the way the instructor looks. Imagine how much faster that instructor would be if he were in shape. I'm not saying he's not fast but he would be faster if he were lighter and in shape. Plus whats that say about him. If you have a overweight fat instructor telling you what to do to get in shape are you really going to take him serious? I'd be like why should I it isn't working for you. Okay I might not say that but I'd be thinking that.
Would you take an aerobics class by a woman that weighed 200 pounds, probably not.

Latest Discussions