Become a 4th Dan in 5 Minutes

wow thats awesome and here i have been just wasting all these years training and now they come out with this... hummm now where to get the 1.4 million dollars... hummm maybe i can go hook up with ashida kim and do some contract killing some place over seas lol

lol yeah i got one of those emails a few weeks ago.... the sad thing is that there are some suckers out there that will fall for that

I get one a month now.:shrug: Always a different story.

Good story lines, nice plots, the ending is predictable. I give 3 1/2 stars. :D

you know if the jackass writing those things would apply that great writing talent to a book they would be making millions lol

That was INCREDIBLE!!

Now, I am a 4th Dan, and able to lay a serious whuppin on anybody I want to!! After only a 10 second download, I am a true *master*, ready to rock and roll with the best of them!! Why, I don't think I need to......

.....wait......

Oh, blast. That was just the 60 second version. Now it's gone. Sheeeesh. Now I gotta come up with a couple million dollars, or.....*gasp*.....do it the hard way......

Good thing my application with Ninja Burger was accepted. :D

Thanks for the laugh....

Peace--

:rofl:

Hey

I found a way to mental loop it.

There is just 1 slight problem, that I forget that I've already looped it once, so I start all over....

Hey

There is just 1 slight problem, that I forget that I've already looped it once, so I start all over....

Hey

Hey

/Yari

Please, please, please tell me they were joking.
It's so hard to tell these days...:asian:

I just took their 10 minute 8th dan course. Although, it did take me 12 minutes. I guess I'm a little slow.:D

At first I thought it was real because I expected a video program or certificate for $$$. But no, just good old fashioned humor.

(wiping sweat off forehead)
Thank God it was a joke...it would destroy my faith in humanity if they were serious...:asian:

swweeeettt!!! when can i test for 5th???

and now, i'm finally a yellow belt!!! feels good...

HEy.. WOW.. that was a trip.. and now im a 4th dan.. whoo hoo.. world look out!!! hahahahaha!!
THanks for the laugh!!

:D

Well that was very nice and enlightening! When I think of all the years I wasted just reaching first dan, and in a few minutes I'm all the way up to fourth dan? Where did I go wrong??? :confused:

that was pretty good you set it up well I really thought that it was a serious thing from your post lol

Oh man, I am so p****d off! I thought it was real... Now that I know otherwise, I have had to console myself by settling for 2nd and sending $US145.00 away for one of those 2 cd sets. At least with them you get a genuine rank.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
--Dave

Back