Become a 4th Dan in 5 Minutes

T

TLH3rdDan

wow thats awesome and here i have been just wasting all these years training and now they come out with this... hummm now where to get the 1.4 million dollars... hummm maybe i can go hook up with ashida kim and do some contract killing some place over seas lol

T

TLH3rdDan

lol yeah i got one of those emails a few weeks ago.... the sad thing is that there are some suckers out there that will fall for that

OP
Zoran

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get one a month now.:shrug: Always a different story.

Good story lines, nice plots, the ending is predictable. I give 3 1/2 stars. :D

T

TLH3rdDan

you know if the jackass writing those things would apply that great writing talent to a book they would be making millions lol

T

tonbo

That was INCREDIBLE!!

Now, I am a 4th Dan, and able to lay a serious whuppin on anybody I want to!! After only a 10 second download, I am a true *master*, ready to rock and roll with the best of them!! Why, I don't think I need to......

.....wait......

Oh, blast. That was just the 60 second version. Now it's gone. Sheeeesh. Now I gotta come up with a couple million dollars, or.....*gasp*.....do it the hard way......

Good thing my application with Ninja Burger was accepted. :D

Thanks for the laugh....

Peace--

:rofl:

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey

I found a way to mental loop it.

There is just 1 slight problem, that I forget that I've already looped it once, so I start all over....

Hey

There is just 1 slight problem, that I forget that I've already looped it once, so I start all over....

Hey

Hey

/Yari

K

kenposcum

Please, please, please tell me they were joking.
It's so hard to tell these days...:asian:

OP
Zoran

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just took their 10 minute 8th dan course. Although, it did take me 12 minutes. I guess I'm a little slow.:D

jkn75

Blue Belt
Reaction score
At first I thought it was real because I expected a video program or certificate for $$$. But no, just good old fashioned humor.

K

kenposcum

(wiping sweat off forehead)
Thank God it was a joke...it would destroy my faith in humanity if they were serious...:asian:

thesensei

Green Belt
Reaction score
swweeeettt!!! when can i test for 5th???

and now, i'm finally a yellow belt!!! feels good...

E

Eraser

HEy.. WOW.. that was a trip.. and now im a 4th dan.. whoo hoo.. world look out!!! hahahahaha!!
THanks for the laugh!!

:D

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well that was very nice and enlightening! When I think of all the years I wasted just reaching first dan, and in a few minutes I'm all the way up to fourth dan? Where did I go wrong??? :confused:

J

JDenz

that was pretty good you set it up well I really thought that it was a serious thing from your post lol

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I am so p****d off! I thought it was real... Now that I know otherwise, I have had to console myself by settling for 2nd and sending $US145.00 away for one of those 2 cd sets. At least with them you get a genuine rank.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
--Dave

Latest Discussions