"Anonymous" Gives Westboro Baptist Church Ultimatum

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm all in favor of any lawful and legal means which any group uses against asshats like the Phelps.
I don't condone DOS or DDOS attacks.

I liked what happened at ComiCon. Legal, funny as heck. Ridicule is an excellent weapon.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
No, the smiley was to denote that it may or may not happen.
I don't know much about Anon, but I have read several times that noone is really in charge, there is no core group, and the total result is the sum of random emergent behavior, depending on whether individuals actually do something.

The 'or not' was in reference to the 'thousands vs dozens'. I've read that of all the initiatives that are launched, some whither and die despite initial interest, while other minor things grow out to be an unanticipated stomp fest. Kinda like the Jesse Slaughter event.

There is really no telling if anything will happen or not, and on what scale.

Wow, that setup sounds eerily similar to the one that I learned about in undergrad being used by ELF. And terrorist cells. Just a thought...

I mean, part of me wants to see these guys burn the WBC, but the rest of me agrees with Bill. Phelps and co. need to be brought down legally, otherwise we'll just make martyrs of them.

Last edited:

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wow, that setup sounds eerily similar to the one that I learned about in undergrad being used by ELF. And terrorist cells. Just a thought...

OT, but this resembles how 'al qaeda' works.
I read that al qaeda is not 1 centrally run organization, but more like a franchise.
People with the same motives just say they're al qaeda so that they can let al qaeda take the credits. They might get some smallchange sponsoring but that's it.

Win-win. their heroes get the credits, and they get the notoriety of being 'al qaeda'

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How about we just call them dicks?
Well, yeah. But, since it is mainly just the head dick's (or the other) family, repeatedly referring to them as a church only makes people dislike churches.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Westoboro Baptist Church Vs Anon on a talk show! Watch the fireworks, gets great at around 8:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJwSjor4hM&feature=player_embedded

Wouldn't it be cool if someone were to start a mail campaign that contained nothing but this from the sermon on the Mount of Olives:

Matthew 25:34-46

34"Then the King will say to those at his right hand, 'Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink,m I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36I was naked and you closed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' 37Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? 38And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee or naked and clothe thee? 39And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?' 40And the Kind will answer them, 'Truly, I say unto you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.' 41Then he will say to those at his left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' 44Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?' 45Then he will answer them, 'Truly, I say unto you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.' 46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if someone were to start a mail campaign that contained nothing but this from the sermon on the Mount of Olives:

Matthew 25:34-46

34"Then the King will say to those at his right hand, 'Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink,m I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36I was naked and you closed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' 37Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? 38And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee or naked and clothe thee? 39And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?' 40And the Kind will answer them, 'Truly, I say unto you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.' 41Then he will say to those at his left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' 44Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?' 45Then he will answer them, 'Truly, I say unto you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.' 46And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

:asian:

Or maybe just:

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
John 4:8

'cause it's got little words.....:lfao:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
evil people...why not hit them over the head with the Good Word?

:lfao:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm ok with that....or using the US Rangers 'light touch knock out' technique, which usually involves throwing a little tiny piece of metal at them from half a mile away.....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm ok with that....or using the US Rangers 'light touch knock out' technique, which usually involves throwing a little tiny piece of metal at them from half a mile away.....

you mean ..... what metal?

(lead?)

:lfao:

Hudson69

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ignore the hate mongers, they are only looking to sue to make money for their "church." The Patriot Guard Riders are a big help in keeping their hate messages away from the heroes funerals they try and defile.

Latest Discussions