"Anonymous" Gives Westboro Baptist Church Ultimatum

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rule of Law Hummmmmm

Lets see free speach I believe in but nothing says we have to read it, see it or hear it we can not read a paper we can turn off radio and tv but how can a hurt family not see or hear what they do where are their rights to a quite dignafied funeral for those who have give all for the rest of us?

They need to be moved at least far enough away so the family cannot see or hear them. Frankly the Adams Famly oops Phelps are afraid to get out of sight from the media because law of nature would then apply?

Finally with out the Phelps family involvment there would be no story and the funeral would not recieve any attention so infact thier behavior forces the family to have their loved one outed removing their rights. Real justice would be someone or a group with enough money to pay for all the expenses to conduct the funeral and burial with out any possibility of interference by this group.

unfortunatly pursecution and vilionization of others is a common practice of failing churches and politiical groups to hold on to membership or increase it to gain power and money as long as man has been around.

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, yeah. But, since it is mainly just the head dick's (or the other) family, repeatedly referring to them as a church only makes people dislike churches.

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."
James 1:27 (New Testement)

"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these." Mark 12:30-31 (New Testement)

Would a little compassion for people mourning the loss of their child, their husband, their father kill these jerks? Please don`t make the mistake of lumping all churches in with the likes of these hate-filled nuts.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
nah, after a short while it all becomes clear that they are singular loony...

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as bad publicity?

True Westboro has been out of the news as of late until this happened
Yep.

Wanna really hurt 'em? Ignore the idjits. I support laws that restrict the LOCATION of Westboro's "protests" and suspect they'll pass constitutional muster. But give 'em their spot, and leave 'em alone. No press. No counter protest.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Read the essay, seen him give interviews a few times too.

This is a cult, a cult of personality, dominated and manipulated at the top by a sadistic narcissist pig, not very much different then what takes place in the leadership of Libya or North Korea.

What he does with his family, his children and his grandchildren is child abuse, plain and simple, no covering it up with his bull **** delusional version of a religion. If this was done outside of the blanket of religion, he would be arrested and prosecuted on multiple counts of endangerment and abuse.

I have no doubt he believes exactly what he preaches, but how anyone can willingly brainwash their own children/grandchildren with such hatred is beyond my comprehension.

Someone with very deep pockets needs to bankrupt this son of a *****.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I mistakenly posted this on a thread in the rec room, so I moved it here since this was the first study thread on the westboro baptist church that came up in the search function...

I only post on this thread on westboro because it was the first one to come up, although there are several on this group. I am trying to finish up Ann Coulter's latest book, Demonic, and I came across a mention of Fred Phelps, the leader of the Westboro baptist church, and I have to say, I wasn't surprised at what I read. I then went to wikipedia to at least check another source, since the info. came from Ann Coulter the critics would immediatly jump on it, to verify what Ann pointed out... Here it is...

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[SUP][33][/SUP] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[SUP][34][/SUP] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[SUP][35][/SUP][SUP][36][/SUP] and 1997.[SUP][37][/SUP]
Support for Al Gore

Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party presidential primary election.[SUP][38][/SUP] In his 1984 Senate race, Gore opposed a "gay bill of rights" and stated that homosexuality was not something that "society should affirm".[SUP][39][/SUP] Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments.[SUP][40][/SUP] According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser at his home in Topeka and was a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.[SUP][4][/SUP] Gore spokesman Dag Vega declined to comment, saying "We are not dignifying those stories with a response."[SUP][41][/SUP]
Opposition to Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Rodham Clinton

During the 1992 presidential campaign, Phelps criticized Hillary Rodham Clinton during a speech he gave endorsing Bill Clinton's presidential campaign at the University of Kansas on October 14, 1992. In 1996 Phelps and the Westboro church opposed Clinton's re-election because of the administration's support for gay rights. The entire Westboro congregation picketed a 1997 inaugural ball,[SUP][42][/SUP] denouncing Vice President Al Gore as a "famous fag pimp".[SUP][43][/SUP] In 1998, Westboro picketed the funeral of Gore's father, screaming vulgarities at Gore and telling him, "your dad's in Hell".[SUP][43][/SUP]

Why is it never mentioned in any of the reporting that Fred Phelps is a democrat? Or that he supported Al Gore? People always assume he must be a right wing republican which is not the case. hmmmm...

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can't agree with Anonymous's methods, even if I agree with a lot of thier phylosophy. Its wrong to do what they do and they need to be held accountable. Having said that, if someone HAD to be hacked, I can't think of a more deserving group than Phelps merry band of bigots.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Analmouse are terrorist scum. But if they are going to go be all terrorist, then picking on another terrorist scum group is cool. As long as they aren't beating up hot dog vendors again. That was not cool.