Aloha!

ShotoSean

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Sean. I've been training in Karate for 8 years and I'm currently a Shodan under FSKA (Funakoshi Shotokan Karate Association). I also make Youtube videos on "How To's" dealing with Karate/Fitness/Fighting. I'm looking forward to meeting/chatting with fellow Martial Artists!

Osu!

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Howdy. I'm a san dan in Isshinryu. I think I'm starting my 12th year of training. I'm 57 years old.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Sean. I hope you enjoy MartialTalk. You'll find a group here with a wide range of experience, and vastly different opinions. There are folks who visit from time to time and drop a golden nugget, and those of us who simply blather about whatever comes to mind (you'll know who I'm talking about if you keep an eye on the "Top Poster of the Month" :cool:).

Share your experience, expect some useful challenges to your thought process, and be ready to be entertained by our ramblings.

OP
ShotoSean

ShotoSean

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, Sean. I hope you enjoy MartialTalk. You'll find a group here with a wide range of experience, and vastly different opinions. There are folks who visit from time to time and drop a golden nugget, and those of us who simply blather about whatever comes to mind (you'll know who I'm talking about if you keep an eye on the "Top Poster of the Month" :cool:).

Share your experience, expect some useful challenges to your thought process, and be ready to be entertained by our ramblings.
Thank you! Hmm, I wonder who you’re referring too lol
And sounds exciting, looking forward to it!

Latest Discussions