Yudansha Fighting System/Association??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGarich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
By the way you’re not a master just because you’ve been studying for 5 to 10 years. Buying a black belt and earning a black belt are two different things.
Danzan Ryu And many other systems are businesses that require thousands of dollars to get a 7° black belt. After 4th degree black belt it is mostly time served Not ability…you have to be a fourth-degree black belt for five years to get fifth degree, Another six for 6th degree, Another seven for 7th degree. That’s how Mike Veros got his 7th degree black belt… Time served. Not by paying some company thousands of dollars for the right to be worthy.

DGarich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Danzan Ryu And many other systems are businesses that require thousands of dollars to get a 7° black belt. After 4th degree black belt it is mostly time served Not ability…you have to be a fourth-degree black belt for five years to get fifth degree, Another six for 6th degree, Another seven for 7th degree. That’s how Mike Veros got his 7th degree black belt… Time served. Not by paying some company thousands of dollars for the right to be worthy.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
And you people that keep bringing up that you can’t find the stuff on Google there was no google in 1990.
Do you know that you're replying to yourself?

Those of us that have been studying for 30 or 40 years understand that Being good at marketing and being good at Martial arts is not the same thing
Most of the long-time MT members who are participating in this thread, do, in fact, have multiple decades of martial arts experience. I started in 1986 (or was it 1985? I forget. It's been a pretty long time).

DGarich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The reason this makes me so angry is because this is the exact same kind of rhetoric that the TAMA school was touting when Mike Vera’s was teaching in Beavercreek. This was never mentioned once to me under Mike Veros in Beaver Creek. Mike Veros did not talk **** about other schools. That should be the first clue. I went to Beaver Creek high school with one of the students that studied at TAMA, And he challenged me to a fight as I said earlier and when I went to his house to discuss it with him he explained all of this to me. This is all just high school BS. I never studied at the TAMA school so I have no idea what they’re teaching other than what this person told me. But I can tell you that this student that challenged me was a black belt that had been there for years by his account. I had studied under Mike Veros for about a year and just earned a brown belt. He was not very good . Let’s just leave it at that, but what I did learn from him is that there was some kind of ridiculous rivalry that apparently Mike Veros never talked about but the instructor at TAMA never quit talking about. But I guess the real question is…is that professor Ancho was famous for teaching at Wright Patterson Air Force Base…Why was it Mike Veros that continued to teach at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base after he left If the guy from Tama was the chosen one? Mike Veros taught actual warriors who actually fought in the US military. He didn’t concern himself with high school kids who thought that Tama was a better school. Even though everybody at the high school knew the TAMA Guys were all talk while
the military police at Wright Patt were learning from Mike Veros. I wasn’t in the military I was a high school student learning from Mike , Michael, Brian, Desmond, Pete, And many other great black and brown belts that started there But I can tell you that none of those TAMA students That I sparred with were good enough to make me switch schools Even though they out ranked me by far
And another and in my opinion the most important detail is Mike Veros always sparred and participated with every student. He didn’t just say he was a master and then have somebody else teach the class you could go up against him any day And be embarrassed or as he was a generous spirit succeed in someway but know that you still had much to learn

DGarich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

Most of the long-time MT members who are participating in this thread, do, in fact, have multiple decades of martial arts experience. I started in 1986 (or was it 1985? I forget. It's been a pretty long time).
Yes I know that I was replying to myself and I could care less I’m trying to make a point and I don’t really give a **** what you think

DGarich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yes I know that I was replying to myself and I could care less I’m trying to make a point and I don’t really give a **** what you think

If you have that much experience you should know that Stuff that people put on websites like this are usually ******** and you shouldn’t encourage them to ruin somebody’s reputation based on hearsay

DGarich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
People like you are what is wrong with martial arts. I might not be the best at navigating your ridiculous martial arts website Because I am old and your website is ridiculously antiquated.but I can tell you that people like you ruined Martial arts for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions