Your help is needed!

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have been giving this alot of thought and would like to ask for your help in making this come true. As we know over times things get lost or forgotten. It happens to all of us. I am starting to put together some old copied photos and video of the following Okinawan Masters and your help in providing me links or e-mailed copies with any material would be greatly appreciated. The masters are:

Chibana Sensei
Kyan Sensei
Motobu Sensei
Miyagi Sensei
Shimabukuro Eizo Sensei
Shimabukuro Tatsuo Sensei

In the spirit of Bushido!

Rob

OP
chinto01

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
Here is a quick update for all of you guys. I was surfing around the web and found a site called risingsunproductions.net. They have what they claim to be the only video with Chibana Sensei performing kata. So I ordered it. Will keep you updated.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Chinto,

I know you are talking about Motobu Choki Sensei but over this past weekend i had the priviledge of working with his son Motobu Chosei Sensei the succesor of his father. He put on 3 great seminars and I was one of his tour guides throughout Boston all weekend. I was honored as he sat me down and through a translator talked of the old days and the students of today. On my webpage by the beginning of next week there will be some picture both formal and informal if you would like to use them just give me a email and i will not mind you taking them off the webpage.
www.dpkempo.com
In Peace
Jesse

OP
chinto01

chinto01

Black Belt
Reaction score
RevIV said:
Chinto,

I know you are talking about Motobu Choki Sensei but over this past weekend i had the priviledge of working with his son Motobu Chosei Sensei the succesor of his father. He put on 3 great seminars and I was one of his tour guides throughout Boston all weekend. I was honored as he sat me down and through a translator talked of the old days and the students of today. On my webpage by the beginning of next week there will be some picture both formal and informal if you would like to use them just give me a email and i will not mind you taking them off the webpage.
www.dpkempo.com
In Peace
Jesse

Much thanks! I sent you a pm.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob