You are not too old to start training

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
find_a_way_or_excuse_poster-r93a82d3ae04c4cfb8e67f653a499611b_wqa_8byvr_324.jpg

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
As a kid, I was not liked by a few teachers who said to the class you can be anything you want to be..... my immediate (and standard) response was...well what if I want to be the Queen of England.....what then.... they really were not prepared for me nor did they much like me ;)

Ironically, years later, my first wife researched my family and found out through Frederick William I of Prussia I was related to the Queen of England.

I was that guy in school too. Now that I'm a teacher, I love it when it comes back to me. And my students know it.

hilly1981

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think keeping active in mind and body for as long as possible is beneficial. In fact I can see myself training more when I retire from work although that's a while away yet (I am now 36).

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think keeping active in mind and body for as long as possible is beneficial. In fact I can see myself training more when I retire from work although that's a while away yet (I am now 36).
well it is no doubt, but at 36you have little idea how difficult it may be to do MA training in your retirement years

there are serious difficulties with your hormonal balance to over come, and having the mental state to push yourself is also difficult. That said its a lot easier to maintain fitness in to your twilight years than it is to regain it, if you lose it, but still by no means,easy when your body is in a constant,state of decay

Latest Discussions