Yeah - Passed Test For Green Belt

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
I tested for Green Belt today, and passed. Guess I'm going to have to start taking this seriously now as I'm moving up....

We do forms, self-defense and technique/terminology at this level. Forms and self-defense I know what to expect but the technique always throws me a bit because of all the things we talk about over the course of the months, I'm not always sure what's going to be on the test, so it keeps me guessing

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Congrastulations...

Hope you have enjoyed your journey thus far. Your next two hyungs are two of my favorites of the Gup-ranks. Won-Hyo and Yul-Gok allow for many new movements and far more range of motion and "freedom".

Your new rank is also a mile-stone in your learning. Many students will quit prior to this accomplishment due to the amount of repetitious techniques in the first three hyungs. Your training will begin to open so much more "room to play" at this level. You are now a senior of the "beginner" level, while maintaining the "beginner" status in the intermediate gup ranks!

TAEKWON!
SPooKeY

OP
F

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
now training begins so get back in there in train.

Yeah, every time I test and pass I start thinking to myself things like "now I need to be more focused" and "now I have to live up to the added responsibility and expectation" and "no more blaming those little mistakes on being such a beginner"

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:partyon: Super!!!! Congratulations on making green!

- Ceicei

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations man, though we do not practice the same system, it always feels good to work hard and earn a new rank. Keep up the hard training.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations!:partyon:

Latest Discussions