Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire?

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ahh, the immortal question.

I'm not truly sure we'll ever resolve the debate, but which would you rather be?

It's a difficult decision, and powerful arguments can be made on both sides, but I think I'll have to side with the vampires. In the end, I think the idea of being an immortal noble lord outweighs the value of being able to change at will and walk in daylight, but I'm not entirely convinced.

Which would you choose?

Vampire?

Or Werewolf?

-Rob

OP
Thesemindz

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Which kind of vampire? There's over 300 different types, and those are just the RECORDED ones.

Beggar's Choice.

Whatever you want those terms to mean. With whatever powers, appearance, and weaknesses.

In your ideal vampire versus werewolf scenario. Who would you rather be?

-Rob

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well a vampire... but not sure exactly which type... if I were wanting a bunch of hot chicks probably the Twilight type :rolleyes:
:idunno: have to look at the various types.

As for werewolves (where? there... there what? ... there wolf, there castle)... the idea of tearing people to pieces ... meh. I've never been that violent.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Werewolf.

The idea of being rough and tumble, and having enhanced strength and sharpened senses, is fascinating to me.

- Ceicei

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You're feeling quite naughty today aren't you Don?

I choose werewolf. Vampires and can't walk in daylight, and according to tradition they are undead, meaning they can't have sex. Immortality without sunlight or sex, sucks. (I choose to disregard the Twilight style rubbish passing for vampire lore).

Werewolves are awesome. Imagine being able to run like a wolf! Super strength! Heightened sense of hearing and smell. I would be one badass MAist werewolf.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MA-Caver
Well a vampire... but not sure exactly which type... if I were wanting a bunch of hot flash having 40ish chicks probably the Twilight type
Fixed that for ya...
Ask any 40 year old woman if they're HOT for the Twilight vampires and they'll probably say no. Besides as long as the girls are 21+ I don't mind. :uhyeah: I'm a vampire what do I care... I'd be 200+ years old, a woman of 80 is still too young. :rolleyes:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Werewolf.

As the vampire stories progress they get fairly Lame. OOH Look at me, I can TWINKLE IN THE SUNLIGHT!

Barf.

Nah. I change my mind. I want to be a were-mongoose.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Werewolf.

I don't understand what the fascination with be an immortal and over-sized mosquito is.

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
The Near Dark vampires were pretty cool, but I'd go with Werewolf all the way.

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
You're feeling quite naughty today aren't you Don?

I choose werewolf. Vampires and can't walk in daylight, and according to tradition they are undead, meaning they can't have sex. Immortality without sunlight or sex, sucks. (I choose to disregard the Twilight style rubbish passing for vampire lore).

Werewolves are awesome. Imagine being able to run like a wolf! Super strength! Heightened sense of hearing and smell. I would be one badass MAist werewolf.

I could do without the sun part, but not the sex part. If you could be immortal AND have sex, I would pick vampire.

Werewolves are cool too, I would just want it so I still had my mental abilities as the wolf and not just a beast with no human thought.

Latest Discussions