World combat League

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was watching this tonight between NY anf Florida and thought to myself are these people ever really going to hit each other or do they just go half way. I guess I was looking fo more contact that was heavey.
What is everybody elses take on this

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is VERY short notice, but its coming on in 2 minutes on Versus channel. Used to be OLN. I just ran across it :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I missed it Terry but when I have watched it in the past I
was somewhat unimpressed with the quality of the fighter's.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
No no no.. Don’t say anything bad about the WCL... this is Chuck's organization... one must not anger Chuck. :)

I have been wondering about the WCL, but I have not yet seen it in my area. I will have to look for it and check it out.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
ok... initial observations. each fight is one round. three minutes long. seven fighters with one girl...

I looked up the schedule. It looks like they can fight two nights in a row. I'm assuming they don't have team backups, so I imagine you are not trying to literally kill the other opponent. From what I've seen so far, just looks like a mix between TKD and MT hard sparring.

You can even apply if you want to LOL

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No no no.. Don’t say anything bad about the WCL... this is Chuck's organization... one must not anger Chuck. :)

I have been wondering about the WCL, but I have not yet seen it in my area. I will have to look for it and check it out.

Sorry Chuck! :erg:

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Chuck is all that we are allowed to call him. If you speak his name IT will kill you. Just his name has wiped out some small countries, ever heard of Atlantis?

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope that I do not have to be looking over my should for a roundhouse kick!
icon6.gif

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well it was nice knowing you terry... Chuck will not be pleased and I think it is best if I distance myself so I do not get caught in the melee to come.

:uhyeah:

Xue Chuck will understand we all have our opinions and the one thing that even made it worst was the Info. commercial about is machines all the time.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Naw went to dinner with the wife and some friends chuck was not there thank god.

It is good to see that Chuck's name did not kill you. I am glad to see you are only using his first name and not his whole name.
icon10.gif

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It is good to see that Chuck's name did not kill you. I am glad to see you are only using his first name and not his whole name.
icon10.gif

Terry... Don't you live one heck of a lot closer to Chuck...than say... I do... living it the North East.... Be careful.. you never know where CHuck might be. :uhyeah:

One must be careful!
icon10.gif

Yes one must :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions