Wise Monkey Hows ting u's Fighters

WiseMonkey

White Belt
Reaction score
wots up just dropped in here from the poker , give us a shout if you read this. im just doing lots of working out and doing some mixed martial arts. tell me whats what on this site. id like to drop some knowlege and or opinions, where you guys from ,, 22 year old wise monkey thinks that , if you can think it you can do it, so lets think of a better day and stop watching the idot box. its a good place out there but some times u need some fighting skills to get through, and protect your self and loved ones, any ways peace. im off, MA caver ,, i got ya good game , il get my profile sorted in the next few days.. laters

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome Wise Monkey indeed. Glad you found the site alright and glad you signed up. Yeah, t'was a good game (tournament) of Hold 'Em ... got right down to you n' me :D

Happy posting and be sure to use the Search Engine to look up TKD or Kickboxing questions you might have. It'll save a lot of time as we're the home of Half A Million (PLUS) posts!

Browse around and if it's possible become a supporting member... there's more benefits to doing so! You'll see!

See ya around the board.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! :ultracool

Mike

Changhfy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Wise monkey,