Wing Chun Video Library

MartinYoder

White Belt
Reaction score
I've uploaded some short video clips of me working on the dummy and feeding a pak sao drill to one of my students who is just beginning to learn this drill. The camera was nearly out of memory, so the clips had to be short.

Last edited by a moderator:

MSTCNC

Brown Belt
Reaction score
[video=dailymotion;xlqtdf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlqtdf_wing-chun-combat-drills-part-one-basic-blocks-traps-randy-williams_sport[/video]

wingchunguy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
DAMN STRAIGHT, KAITH!! TRADITIONAL IS THE BEST AND MOST COMPLETE OUT OF ALL THE SYSTEMS. Master Wong Shun Leung was considered the baddest fighter on the planet for the 20th century.

lansao

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It's been a while, hope all is well with everyone! Sharing the Wooden Dummy as I've learned it:

First with grace:
Then with intention: YouTube

~ Alan

Ime dan

White Belt
Reaction score
All these videos are pathetic.

Sincerely,

Ed
So true
The Wing Chun demonstrated by Master Wong was far superior to the hybrid modified modern system I learned. The body positioning, power generation, attention to stance and form, etc. was more defined in Master Wong's demonstration. That does not mean that I think classical Wing Chun is always better than modern, simply better, far better, in fact, than the modern style I was exposed to. I do not know enough about both styles to come to a determination; although, were I to study Wing Chun now I would probably choose the classical form.

On edit: the system I studied, sad to say, was junk.

The MA Lab

White Belt
Reaction score

We will be uploading some more videos, I will add them here for you all to enjoy.

Thanks,

-The MA Lab

Latest Discussions