why study ninjutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
ONE ninjutsu is of martial its not mma but dones some martial art theam's but one thing it for war I sudy and art specialfive for just that and tactics stealth weapons and surivial it also in gathering info and spying people dont uderstand it they never sudy the right way..This why I study it I think sword is nice but also study the gun dont any think im not bujinkan or wish to bebut hatsumi befor bujinkan came to be it was TOGAKURE RYU NINUTSU AND NINPO stephen k hayes started school over when I started still togakure ryu oh it true the art you think he dont do any more he still video in it but work modern theam of to shin do it still part of what learn if beleave it look it up the relateship to Togakure ryu and to shin do is the same!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You may want to read some threads here in the ninjutsu section debating the validity of Hayes' rank and training. I'm wondering if you have a new argument to make or if you want to rehash what's already been argued.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Billy, continuing to post semi-coherent comments will rapidly see your access here revoked.

You've had enough warning and we've given everyone involved more than enough chances.

Continuing to disrupt this community will see all parties infracted without further warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions