Why did he get suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittan Bachika

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Why do schools have the policy of having someone who acted in self defense from a bully get suspended also?

Last edited by a moderator:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the vid but I believe that if you find yourself trading punches, you have made an error in judgment somewhere along the line. Yes, people can be bullies, but leaving the scene or avoiding that person is what needs to happen over letting it get to a point where someone gets hurt.
Sean

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the vid but I believe that if you find yourself trading punches, you have made an error in judgment somewhere along the line. Yes, people can be bullies, but leaving the scene or avoiding that person is what needs to happen over letting it get to a point where someone gets hurt.
Sean

If this is about Casey, then I say that getting bullied and beaten for over a year means that 'running away / turning the other cheek' didn't help. I could be wrong of course, but I take it you have never been seriously bullied over a longer period of time? Your words may be true for specific scenarios. Aye. But for continuous bullying that just doesn't work and leads to many other problems, like self esteem issues, depression, and learning problems

That said, I can understand an initial suspension of a couple of days while the school figures out what went on, who did what etc. The more important question is what will happen when his the 4 days are up.

Btw, this discussion is already going on in the general self defense forum.
I'll close this thread and copy the posts to the existing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions