Who makes a good Kicking Paddle ?

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I do alot of different Kicking and blocking drills that use double kicking paddles. I currently am using a few that are made from century but I only had them for 3 months and the insides foam is already popping from it. Was wondering witch company kicking paddles people had luck with.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like the leather double paddles from Sangmoosa.com

They really last & they're inexpensive wholesale.

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Empty Prestone Antifreeze cans.

I am not kidding. So many people think you have to put out bucks to get something fancy yet training equpment is all around you.

You can also roll up a news paper and it makes a good kicking target.

And instead of the fancy Century kicking stands for paddels, just get a 4x4, 6 ft tall, drill holes, and stick short pieces of water hoses (and wear shoes when kicking.) Nail 4 short pieces of 2x4s for the legs, in an 'x' shape, and you have an interesting kicking stand you can move 360 degrees around. Think of it like a TKD version of a Mook Yan Jong (wood dummy.)

Deaf

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like the leather double paddles from Sangmoosa.com

They really last & they're inexpensive wholesale.

I agree. I've used paddles from Century (very big and heavy for the little kids), Adidas (big, not heavy, but pretty expensive), Kwon (excellent quality and feel), Turtle brand (inexpensive but padding wore out), and Sang Moo Sa. I think the best paddle all around for price/durability is from Best/Sang Moo Sa.

Miles

Latest Discussions