Who likes Football

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by tarabos
i like madden better than pat somerall when he was on...that guy was an idiot...

madden does have an uncanny ability to state the obvious though doesn't he...?

I used to like Madden myself, but he became "anti " Cowboy"
he also always stated that everytime someone made a mistake, they were"stupid." Some vocabulary. I'm glad he left FOX. He's outdated!:mad:

J

JDenz

Give the guy a break he is 67 it is hard to keep up with new stuff when you are that old. I bet he can talk with just about any football player and actually have that player respect him even though he talks like an old guy.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by JDenz
Give the guy a break he is 67 it is hard to keep up with new stuff when you are that old. I bet he can talk with just about any football player and actually have that player respect him even though he talks like an old guy.

Yeah, but I don't like him to dis my "Boys" from Dallas.:samurai:

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Madden, I am just glad he doesn't have that clicker thing. When he had it on Fox he acted like he was jerking off with it.:D
Bob

OP
K

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by tarabos
i'm just glad the rams are out...that's got to be the biggest bandwagon i've ever seen. they sucked all season, yet everytime they would do just one good thing in a game, whoever the announcer is goes right back to brown nosing them.

Being from central Illinois there was alot of band wagon Ram fans, and just like Kurt Warner, thank god they are done for the season. :rofl:
Bob

J

Jill666

Having come from behind to squish the fish all I have to do now is drink:drinkbeer and watch the Packers to come from behind (OK, way behind as I write this) to down the Jets :cuss: :moon: :2xbird: Jets must always lose.

Aside from the home team, I enjoy the Saints and the Raiders when they are on their game. Also the Steelers have shown glimpses of the brutatility we all came to know and love.

J

JDenz

so sorry about those Jets knocking ou guys out but they got us to (BILLS)

J

Jill666

Yeah, well as much as I hate to say this, they put on quite the show last night and were fairly good sports as well. So give the devils thier due:wah:

Now we'll see if I make the same kind of modest sum I got last year (Poker, Superbowl & occasionallly boxing will get my wallet to open up).

In the wild card race I like the Giants. I couldn't care less about the Browns or Colts, either bore the heck out of me.:shrug:

J

JDenz

I think Green Bay is on a down hill slide they looked bad agianst the bills to. And the Jets are peaking now. Stupid pardey in the NFL.

Latest Discussions