Where in Hell?

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
have i ever stopped you from using both hands, unless they get tied up...as long as i get to use my feet to kick everyone that tries to tickle me when i'm down:eek:

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Good. I don't like it when people bite hard.

haha...my brother had me in a headlock and the only thing i could do was bite him...accidently bit too hard and drew blood, but i got out which counts and he ended up on the floor instead of me :boing2:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...you've bitten me when I had you in a head lock...then I just had to switch where I was holding and that solved that little problem. :shrug:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
FUZZYJ692000 said:
haha...my brother had me in a headlock and the only thing i could do was bite him...accidently bit too hard and drew blood, but i got out which counts and he ended up on the floor instead of me :boing2:
I hope you kicked him while he was down and made him go study.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
oh, blah....just had to move my hands so they were under her chin and away from incisors and bicuspids...oy!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chronuss said:
oh, blah....just had to move my hands so they were under her chin and away from incisors and bicuspids...oy!
I remember biting Randy when he and I were grappling.. oh he had such a look on his face ~!!! Had me in a reverse choke.. I leaned in and took a mouthful of his abs.. -vampfeed-

Z

ZorkFanDM

I am banished to the sixth level of Hell: The City of Dis

"You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell."

Man, that sounds nasty!

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
I remember biting Randy when he and I were grappling.. oh he had such a look on his face ~!!! Had me in a reverse choke.. I leaned in and took a mouthful of his abs.. -vampfeed-

I get bitten even if we aren't grappling... :idunno:

Latest Discussions