whats going on

e p

White Belt
Reaction score
hows it going everyone? This place seems like an excellent resource, and although Im not in any arts right now, I'm hoping to be in the near future. glad to be here.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome!

Do you have any particular interests (in terms of MA, I mean) or are you still trying to narrow it down? Either way, there are a lot of great resources (people and information) on MT to help you choose.:)

OP
e p

e p

White Belt
Reaction score
Kacey said:
Welcome!

Do you have any particular interests (in terms of MA, I mean) or are you still trying to narrow it down? Either way, there are a lot of great resources (people and information) on MT to help you choose.:)

Well I really love the freedom that Capoeira presents, and will (hopefully) be taking that soon.

Other than that I don't really have any particular interests. I like arts that are more fluid (hence Capoeira). I have no interest in learning actual defenses (cept boxing) because I dont start fights and can diffuse them well enough, knock on wood. Hopefully I can learn more about some on here..

thanks for the welcome

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Mike

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
WLelcome, and enjoy the forum. You'll find a lot of useful info, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm new here, too, but it looks like whatever it is that you are looking for, you can find here...even something that you may not know that you are looking for!

Latest Discussions