What type of nunchakus do I have?

Petey Nunchakus

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi peeps! I have a question regarding some chucks that I have, but I don't know how to upload pics.. But if you Google Dolan's nunchakus, on Google images, and exact pic of nunchakus with the same square u swivels are the second pic. It's a Pinterest post that says Dolan's.. But I don't think they are Dolan's. They were my father's back in the mid 80s around. The swivels don't look the same as Dolan's at all. If you respond, thanks for.your time, and I appreciate it.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
1632951455181.png

@Petey Nunchakus Just to clarify for those more knowledgeable on nunchucks then I, is this the picture you were referring too? And you're wondering what the name for this particular swivel is?

OP
Petey Nunchakus

Petey Nunchakus

White Belt
Reaction score
View attachment 27351
@Petey Nunchakus Just to clarify for those more knowledgeable on nunchucks then I, is this the picture you were referring too? And you're wondering what the name for this particular swivel is?
Yeah that's them! 😆 I was actually wondering what company those nunchakus derived from. It is the exact same set up regarding the swivels and parts.

Latest Discussions