What serial killer would you be?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Albert Fish? :idunno: Never heard of him. :idunno:
I guess that makes the two of us. The website pegged me as Albert too. Most of the serial murderers noted so far are men... I wonder if there are other female ones (besides Lizzie).

- Ceicei

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yuk! I will have to agree with Brother John.

Brother John said:
I don't know what distrubs me more.... THat web-site or the fact that people actually visit it.

yuk
I basically didn't google earlier because I wasn't too sure I wanted to read about the stuff these people did... sigh. Makes you wonder why these people even exist. I just hope there aren't any close by.

- Ceicei

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Very few of them "jumped out of the bushes..." and grabbed their victims. Many talked their way in or took advantage of people that made a bad choice regarding strangers. Hitching a ride, letting somebody approach when they were alone, drug/alcohol impared judgement, etc. Statistically the odds of meeting an animal like these is slim enough. Employ even basic "common sense" and situational awareness and its even less.

Shirt Ripper

Black Belt
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Very few of them "jumped out of the bushes..." and grabbed their victims. Many talked their way in or took advantage of people that made a bad choice regarding strangers. Hitching a ride, letting somebody approach when they were alone, drug/alcohol impared judgement, etc. Statistically the odds of meeting an animal like these is slim enough. Employ even basic "common sense" and situational awareness and its even less.
Just the way the cookie crumbles...your a necro.
Hey I'm all about bein huge...I deem that test accurate.

Shirt Ripper

Black Belt
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
I don't know if this qualifies me, or not, but I'll go with Charles Bronson, "The Death Wish Vigilante."
Based on his performance in those films one could comfortably put him in the top five best martial artists of all time.

I don't think anyone would dispute that.

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
ooooohkay :idunno:

David Berkowitz - Originally believed to be a paranoid schizophrenic, David Berkowitz (the Son of Sam), claimed to be plagued by demons that came in the form of dogs, when the dogs would howl, that was their signal for him to kill. He said that the dogs would call out to him for blood and death, and their cry's would only stop by killing and assaulting over 6 New York women.

In a later interview Berkowitz revealed that the demon story was a conscious fabrication that he had made up to force the police into believing he was insane if he was caught. He also confessed that he would become sexually aroused when stalking his victims and would sometimes come back to the crime scenes and masturbate while envisioning his prior killings.

kill count: 6

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
high five, Sarah - me and you are Berkowitzes!

Latest Discussions