What is your Real Age-Take the Test!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a detailed test of your overall health and fitness level. It told me to cut back my exercise. I'm walking two dogs daily, 4 kickboxing classes and 3 TKD classes -- I suppose. What cardio, what strength, what flexibility etc. is not combined so it looks like TKD cardio/strength workouts are double the time.

It also had some good comments about what supplements/ dosages and what foods. Warning, I didn't know my LDL/HDL cholesterol levels so it told me to include more unsaturated fats in my diet. Didn't ask if I already did. I'm ten years younger but if I made changes, I could shave two more years off by July. Wonder what two years feels like?? Be honest, and give as many answers as you can... TW

http://www.realage.com/ralong/entry.aspx?cbr=GGLE69_R

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Calendar age 40 (okay, in 3 weeks); real age 37.6

lenatoi

Green Belt
Reaction score
I kept thinking it was going to tell me I was 80 years older after answering the questions. Turnes out I'm 3.6 years younger. Do I buy it? I don't know.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Not good...

Calendar age is 44.3
Difference is +10.7
Real Age is 55.0

:vu::wah:I'm gonna die.
:tantrum: Not gonna go quietly I'll assure ya'll of THAT!

OP
TigerWoman

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Not good...

Calendar age is 44.3
Difference is +10.7
Real Age is 55.0

How did THAT happen? There was a lot of stuff beside eating right and exercising. Genetics, married or not, friends, having a dog (or 2), smoking, drinking, blood pressure, cholesterol levels... proclivities to descend to dark places...was that in there? TW

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Not good...

Calendar age is 44.3
Difference is +10.7
Real Age is 55.0

You must have cheated on the test! :D

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Calendar age: 39.7, Today, April 3, 2006, your RealAge is 35.1!

I actually feel like I am 27...

- Ceicei

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don’t think I like that test!! It said Today, April 3, 2006, your RealAge is 40.4!

I just turned 33 a few days ago

kenpo0324

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Today, April 3, 2006 your Real Age is 33.7
My Real Age is 31..

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
How did THAT happen? There was a lot of stuff beside eating right and exercising. Genetics, married or not, friends, having a dog (or 2), smoking, drinking, blood pressure, cholesterol levels... proclivities to descend to dark places...was that in there? TW
Well I answered best as I could, honestly as I could... I don't know my Cholesterol levels or any of the other stuff. I do smoke (trying to quit), my family does have a history of heart disease, I dunno...
I had a dream the other night rappelling into a cave and the rope gave way... t'was a long-long long way to fall... of course I woke up before hitting the floor.
:idunno: mebbe I'm just not that lucky... heh... :D

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wow neat, I couldn't get the first link to open so used the other link and Actual age=42 Health age=31 I'll take it! Even though I still feel like a teenager.

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Damn - I'm only 22 but they reckon I'm 29.2!!

Nah, I'm not buying it. I eat well, sleep well and train hard and thats what I intend to keep doing! I don't smoke but do drink a little (you find me a Scot that doesn't!). Get the impression that they're trying to sell their crap. Personally, I listen to what my body tells me and respond appropriately - that's my philosophy and I'm sticking to it!

Why would you trust a guy called Dr Oz????

Latest Discussions