What is Energy

jkd friend

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have heard so many componnets to energy that I don't reallly have a source to mentally gather from because of the many many conceptions of energy that I have heard and studied. Does anybody have any ideas on real self energy?

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind that no one creates energy. All we do is release stored energy.

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
the man has a point. although for ki/chi/qi/what ever it is a matter of personal opion

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the man has a point. although for ki/chi/qi/what ever it is a matter of personal opion
Even if I believed in Ki/Chi or whatever(I don't disbelieve in it, but not sold on it yet either), the energy would still not be created by us. It would still come from the sun, and ultimately be from the big bang.

Jeff

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Energy, prana, holy spirit, huna ... it's all a term for the presence that exists when all biological matter is removed. It is the "chemistry" you sense when you're around someone you're attracted to for a reason you can't explain. It is many things and nothing ....

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Energy, What is it??? Well my 2 cents... LOL

The Earth if full of this matter every where you are... lust look around.
now the trees and the wind and the water, just to start have and produce this powerful thing we all call. Energy...
Now take you heart this moves from what? Energy... Now when you look at things from a Natural law idear. all things blend and move from this source. the energy can also move from once item to others by movement and understanding when and where to channle this and how it flows from one area to others... You feel energy when you walk into a room. could be negative depending on how the people in that area are feeling. or it could be very powerfull that it just picks you up and you enjoy the ride... I have seen where
people where sad and this one person came into a room and just him being there change how people where feeling...
Power is every where you just really need to slow down and look for it... This may not be what you where looking for but this is what came out of me when i saw you post...
take care,
steve

Latest Discussions