What happened to Taekwondo-net?

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Any Taekwondo-net subscribers?

Does anyone know what happened to taekwondo-net mailing list. It seems to have completely stopped. This year there has been hardly any emails from them. I have been a little pre-occupied with other things for the last 2-3 years, but I must have missed something.

Does anyone know what happened? even Glenn isn't returning emails. What did I miss?

Yes, my head has been in the sand. I have NO-Clue to the current state of USAT/KKW TKD. I stopped reading the emails when they became constant bickering, but there was always some good tkd info every now and then.

thanks for any info.

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry d1jinx, just got back from my vacation in Thailand and Korea and now looking at forums.

There hasn't been much traffic from the list (it's all gone quiet), but it's running on my server so I know it's still technically alive.

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Nope, not the same. Thanks anyway.

Andy and Patrick were active on the newsletter, I would've thought they would have chimed in by now.

Also just got back from vacation. I've also been wondering what happened to Glenn U's forum. I don't know if it's just coincidence, but Taekwono Net's big rival, Rhonda Sweet's Taekwondo Today also seems to have gone off air.

OP
d1jinx

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I emailed glenn directly and he hasn't replied.

Latest Discussions