What are your main principles in martial art depending on ?

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
last description to martial art stations. (thank you Xue Sheng for yours)
after that hapkidodojo i relocated again for job reasons and made a break in club sport for
around 20 years except jogging.
In 2017 i ordered some books on Chinese KungFu Styles and created that style "trigondo" on the basis
of my background i have till that time. I thought to create something.
The basis is chinese concept. A style to getout of a multiple attack in a smart form.
The weapon is an optional thing.
More profound representation videos must be made this year.

My last station as student is here in a Shotokan Karate Dojo for around half an year.
But i was fast and made the yellow belt currently.
A good man always falls back on his feet.

OK ... you barely have any training time to count and then you buy books on CMA thinking to create a thing (with no real basis) "to getout of a multiple attack in a smart form".

Stop. Just stop. You're going to get hurt & what's worse, possibly somebody else.

You need to address the delusions you're under and get assistance to root back to normalcy.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
OK ... you barely have any training time to count and then you buy books on CMA thinking to create a thing (with no real basis) "to getout of a multiple attack in a smart form".

Stop. Just stop. You're going to get hurt & what's worse, possibly somebody else.

You need to address the delusions you're under and get assistance to root back to normalcy.
you don't understand. i must do that thing. it's deep inside me.
"hurt someone ?" i know that healing is much, much more heavier than destruction over the years.
i hurt noone. the members in my small team will get "a different mind view" on a problem to solve.
that would be the reality. believe me.
it could be done only by practicing and training only.
huuuusss

normalcy. ok i do shotokan karate as student. that system is well known "before doing"
i am there on the ground.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think we do.

No, you mustn't.

There's certainly something going on deep inside you.

Yes. If you find anyone who thinks the stuff in your videos is actually useful, there is a really good chance they will get hurt.
you can get hurt by making a pushup on one finger.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
excuse me sir, but this it not a "offical training method". 🤠
What does that even mean?
You're pushing this...stuff... as a Brand New, Never Before Seen Martial Art, which will give you the Amazing Ability to Fight Off Multiple Opponents. While posting videos that demonstrate less skill than your average Yellow belt. And using choreographed movie fights as "support" for your silly claims.
All this without having any significant training or experience yourself, while using a Japanese title you never earned, and basing this...stuff... off Chinese martial arts styles you've never trained in. Which makes the Japanese title even more ridiculous.
Do you really wonder why so many people find it difficult (or impossible) to take you seriously?

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
last description to martial art stations. (thank you Xue Sheng for yours)
after that hapkidodojo i relocated again for job reasons and made a break in club sport for
around 20 years except jogging.
In 2017 i ordered some books on Chinese KungFu Styles and created that style "trigondo" on the basis
of my background i have till that time. I thought to create something.
The basis is chinese concept. A style to getout of a multiple attack in a smart form.
The weapon is an optional thing.
More profound representation videos must be made this year.

My last station as student is here in a Shotokan Karate Dojo for around half an year.
But i was fast and made the yellow belt currently.
A good man always falls back on his feet.

I’m going to go ahead and weigh in here. You, and everyone else that believes they can learn CMA from a book is fooling themselves. If you haven’t trained with a teacher you can’t possibly have any CMA skills of any measurable worth. Find yourself a legitimate teacher and spend some years there before you go around talking about your made up martial art based on CMA you have no actual experience in. Movies with martial arts are not informative, they are entertainment. I do imagine your videos will be just that, entertaining. For the record, I think you should put all of your efforts into training, and being a diligent student. I believe you will be happier with the results of honest hard work than with attempting to sell insubstantial fantasy To legitimate martial artists.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You're pushing this...stuff... as a Brand New, Never Before Seen Martial Art, which will give you the Amazing Ability to Fight Off Multiple Opponents. While posting videos that demonstrate less skill than your average Yellow belt. And using choreographed movie fights as "support" for your silly claims.
All this without having any significant training or experience yourself, while using a Japanese title you never earned, and basing this...stuff... off Chinese martial arts styles you've never trained in. Which makes the Japanese title even more ridiculous.
Do you really wonder why so many people find it difficult (or impossible) to take you seriously?

you can get hurt by making a pushup on one finger.

You're more likely to get hurt if you put your finger in a running trip hammer. (this)

THIS , THIS isn't a offical training method means a joke about your post here.

MadMartigan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am starting to think we might be getting spoofed by this guy. Obviously, he isn’t taking the hint that we aren’t buying any of it

Wait. Does this mean I'm too late to get in on promoting MY new super deadly art for dealing with multiple attackers?

After watching these world wresting champions on tv as a child, I mastered the principles of their tactics and have created something truly unique and ultra realistic. My methods have been used to rally from near unconsciousness to subdue multiple assailants and withstand a direct hit to the face from a metal chair.

Please refer to the attached photo for an example of the type of violent encounter my system will teach you to overcome.

You're welcome,
Supreme Grand Macho-Man Shihan

20220127_235631.jpg

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wait. Does this mean I'm too late to get in on promoting MY new super deadly art for dealing with multiple attackers?

After watching these world wresting champions on tv as a child, I mastered the principles of their tactics and have created something truly unique and ultra realistic. My methods have been used to rally from near unconsciousness to subdue multiple assailants and withstand a direct hit to the face from a metal chair.

Please refer to the attached photo for an example of the type of violent encounter my system will teach you to overcome.

You're welcome,

View attachment 28016
🤣

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score

You're welcome,

View attachment 28016
I really like your title!

Latest Discussions