Whadju git fer Christmas?

OP
Navarre

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
... and a ninja grappling hook (don't ask).

Yeah, what gives? Is this to swing in over your competitors during all the big sales at the mall?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
really? The hardest part for me was getting the darn thing to listen
That's probably because you're not speaking the right dialect.... But if I was a rock I'd be Paul Simon... :D

Most of my gifts I bought for me. A new X-country pack, a bobbin, and a bigger DVD case.
Friends gave; a warm shirt, daisy chain (cave-gear), use of their phone for two hours to call my family, a sidekick pager device, and a blanket with a so-so scene from Brandon Lee's "The Crow" (he didn't realize that it's probably better suited to a goth girl.
Family; a $50.00 gift card for J.C. Penny's

Went caving the day after Christmas ... Pics coming soon.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Truthfully, I never asked for it and I just have no clue why I would need such a thing other than to adorn a wall with.

But I also had an anniversary this year, Egg. See the best/worst Christmas thread.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Truthfully, I never asked for it and I just have no clue why I would need such a thing other than to adorn a wall with.
If you don't want it, you can send it to me when you send my brownies. :) I have a collection of a stuff from the ninja boom, including shuko (hand claws)...

boricuatkd

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
All right, my wonderful husband took my little sunfire and put in an enitre entertainment system. He transform my little car into a movie theatre on wheels. -2 back seat tv screens front monitor and radio system with navigator, tv atenna, dvd /cd, camera and XM radio. Cool!

Kenpobldr

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ed Parkers Infinite Insights 1-5
Two Chuck Norris books
Call to Duty 2 game for the old X Box
Clothes.... that need to be returned
Dewalt cordless vacume
MMA gloves

No coal in my stocking........ but I did get a huge credit card bill from Santa.

Mark L

Brown Belt
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
Heheh...on Dec 23rd, my wife and I survived...erm...celebrated 2 years of monogamous bliss :)
How long have you been married ;-) ?

A medicine ball, and perhaps the finest movie ever made: Caddyshack!

Latest Discussions