Weekend Seminar

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
Went to a seminar this past weekend and M. Trejo was one of the presenters...though there were many there presenting their art...all great!!! I want to mention him because of this forum....It was my first time meeting him and he was a pleasure to work out with...for those that get to see him all the time you're lucky great individual & artist.......I had only an hour or so with him but found the time well spent & very rewarding!

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Went to a seminar this past weekend and M. Trejo was one of the presenters...though there were many there presenting their art...all great!!! I want to mention him because of this forum....It was my first time meeting him and he was a pleasure to work out with...for those that get to see him all the time you're lucky great individual & artist.......I had only an hour or so with him but found the time well spent & very rewarding!

Mr . Trejo is a good friend and a Great kenpo man,
oh yea,,don't let him hit you :)

OP
Jdokan

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
He did some "sticky hands"....I was his uki.....it was great fun.....pass on my respects......!!

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score

Do you mean Frank?

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi folks!
Dear Jdokan,
It was nice seeing you again!
Mr. Trejo [Doc, I think he just missed typing a "r" after the "M" in the post] was a featured guest instructor for the 2009 World Martial Arts Federation Hall of Fame seminars in Danvers,Massachusetts. He went over his "Kenpo Sticky Hands" during his 2 teaching segments at the event. Also feautured were Sifu Rick Wong of Woburn,Sigung Rudy Duncan from NY,Mark Williams from Salem MA,Tim Branchard of New Hampshire and Mike Depasquale Jr of New Jersey. Silat/kuntao,Karazenpo goshinjutsu,Kempo/Kenpo, Jujutsu,Shuai Jiao,Hsing I/xing yi and studio business practices seminars were all featured.
That night, Mr. Trejo was honored with the "Kenpo Golden Lifetime Acheivement Award" for his longstanding career.among the honorees were Bow Sim Mark with the "Wushu Platnium lifetime Acheivement Award" for worldwide contributions to the chinese martial arts. Some of you may now her through her son,Movie Star Donnie Yen.
Aside from this event, Mr. Trejo will be overseeing the new "Parker Kenpo forms" divisions at the WMAF sping tournament on May 17th at the Reggie Lewis center in Boston,MA. It will be a rare opportunity for Ed Parker's American Kenpo Karate practioners to demonstrate their forms in events tailored for them and their art!
Thank you for your time,
KENPOJOE