Website Suggestions for BJJ?

Harry Flannagan

White Belt
Reaction score
I've been training in BJJ for a while. I love reading stuff from the BJJ guru, I learn lots of cool stuff. I was wondering where you guys are reading? And which sites can help me improve my grappling techniques?
Videos on YT are helpful but I think I obsessively went through all of them already lol. Appreciate the sugestions!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Harry, have you checked out Gracie University with Rener and Ryron Gracie?

OP
Harry Flannagan

Harry Flannagan

White Belt
Reaction score
Harry, have you checked out Gracie University with Rener and Ryron Gracie?

Is it this one? If it is, yeah, man, I watch a lot of their free stuff. Can't afford the paid courses yet, but hopefully I will get there soon! Thanks for the reco

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Is it this one? If it is, yeah, man, I watch a lot of their free stuff. Can't afford the paid courses yet, but hopefully I will get there soon! Thanks for the reco

Yup, that's the one. I like to watch/learn Stephen Kesting's vids, too.

I think @Tony Dismukes here on our site can probably give you the best advice on options you might want to watch.

Koryuhoka

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I like Roy Dean's videos and his student Rick Ellis. Like their their humble approach.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have any budget for any of the paid subscription or video download sites? If not, YouTube is still your best bet and I’m willing to bet you haven’t gone through all the great material available. Offhand, I’d recommend TeachMeGrappling Coach Brian, BJJ Scout, Shintaro Higashi, RVV BJJ, Keenan Cornelius, Bernardo Faria, and Chewjitsu as having good YouTube channels. Let me know when you’ve watched everything they have and I’ll list more. :)