web tv Off topic (sort of)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't know if any of you are familar with webtv or not but on the key board there is a "send" button. I had written to a fairly large group of people about this forum and was doing something else with e-mails when one of the people I had written to replied back saying I had e-maild him about 6-8 times with the same message.
The darn send butten was stuck it was constantly sending out my last message.
Now I have recieved a couple of returns saying they have tried to regster but where unable to for some reason.
Sorry I know this was somewhat off topic but had to repeat it.
Shadow

T

TLH3rdDan

i hate webtv lol bill gates should be shot for ever inviting that thing... when i first got it i thought cool but once i started trying to do stuff on it i was like why did i buy this lol thank god i wised up and got a computer and joined aol lol :soapbox:

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
it's twice as bad since MSn took over.
Got a computer comeing 2nd week in Aprl.only problem is I'll have to learn to use it.
Thought this thing was idot proof till I did this multiple sending today

T

TLH3rdDan

trust me using a computer is 10 times easier than using webtv you will love the comp everything loads faster you dont have to wait as long its great webtv should be turned into a paper weight

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Plus, we look so much cooler on a computer vs webtv. :)

K

kickyou

high speed DSL is the way to go.I have had mine for a year.It is lightening fst and I have yet to lose my connection.When I moved a couple of months ago I had to have regular dial up for my internet service for 1 week.It was the longest week of my life.If it is available in your area I highly recommend it.

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The time to change is only about 12-15days away and I will be getting dsl.
Worst part now seem to be saaveing and changeing over all my addresses,favorites, and stored material.
Will also lose a webpagewith pics of my instructor and classmates because i have it stored in the web tvscrapbook. I can print it out but lied being able to send it to friends. Oh well, I just state another web page.
Shadow

Latest Discussions