Lest we forget

jeffbeish

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well, while messing aound trying to recover some currupted files I hit the WRONG entry and started Win'98 recovery. Yes, you guessed it -- too latge. I lost several Gigs of data and stuff. The way I fond this forum was remembering "freindly" so I Yahoo search'd "friendly martial arts" and whalla here I be!

Anyway, I did have much imprtant stuff backed up and will never play that game in. I've worked in computers since 1959 ad still make dumb mistakes! :) Oh well, my PC works a lot better now for some strange reason. Maybe it was all those virtual karate chops over the years :)

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Win 9x always performs better with periodic reformats. Win Me, too, but Win Me has problems of its own :)

Cthulhu

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jeffbeish
Well, while messing aound trying to recover some currupted files I hit the WRONG entry and started Win'98 recovery. Yes, you guessed it -- too latge. I lost several Gigs of data and stuff. The way I fond this forum was remembering "freindly" so I Yahoo search'd "friendly martial arts" and whalla here I be!

Anyway, I did have much imprtant stuff backed up and will never play that game in. I've worked in computers since 1959 ad still make dumb mistakes! :) Oh well, my PC works a lot better now for some strange reason. Maybe it was all those virtual karate chops over the years :)

In the Computer business since 1959. Now that would be a story I would like to hear, if it was not classified ;) :D . I have only been sing them since the late 70's :D myself.

:asian:

Latest Discussions