WC - The Ultimate Compilation

mvbrown21

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I got bit by a Arizona Brown spider(recluse) the other day and it pretty much knocked me out of commission from Kung Fu due to the large necrotic lesion now slowly growing on my arm(I have pictures if anyone wants to see it) but that means I have a lot of free time on my hands currently. So I put together this Comp video and wanted to know what you guys think. You need sound though, otherwise it defeats the whole purpose!

Thanks Fellas

http://www.youtube.com/mvbrown25

Last edited by a moderator:

Svemocn1vidar

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hope you'll fix that prob in no time!
The compilation is great,many masters included!

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm on lunch break at work so I can't get youtube. I'll check it out when I get home. But I definitely would like to see some shots of that nasty spider bite (out of morbid curiosity). My brother got bit by an Arizona Brown spider a few years back and it took quite a while to heal. Eventually it did and he was fine. He said the doctor told him that typically the Arizona Brown isn't as bad as it's cousin the Brown Recluse, but it depends on the individual case. Good luck with that. Hope you are back to training soon. --Steve

izeqb

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I got bit by a Arizona Brown spider(recluse) the other day and it pretty much knocked me out of commission from Kung Fu due to the large necrotic lesion now slowly growing on my arm(I have pictures if anyone wants to see it) but that means I have a lot of free time on my hands currently. So I put together this Comp video and wanted to know what you guys think. You need sound though, otherwise it defeats the whole purpose!

Thanks Fellas

Nice video :)
Let's see them pictures of your arm :D

Last edited by a moderator:

bully

Purple Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope you heal quickly. Cant use the tube at the mo but will be leaving China soon so will watch vid then. Until then pst pics of your bite!!!

OP
mvbrown21

mvbrown21

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Alright fellas, here you go. I'm actually a Nuisance Wildlife Removal Tech, that's what I do for a living!! So I'm around all the 'fun' stuff in the desert regularly. Here's a few photo's of my adventures including the bite.

Day 1 -
BegBite.jpg

Day 2 -
midbite.jpg

Day 3 -
bite1.jpg

Desert Tortoise -
IMG_20100820_081156.jpg

Rattlesnake -
IMG_20110316_113626.jpg

Tiger Rattlesnake(drop by drop the most venomous rattlesnake in N. America) -
IMG_20101013_120941.jpg

Gila Monster -
IMG_20100909_113317.jpg

profesormental

Brown Belt
Reaction score
You must be very good at turtle, snake and lizard style!!!

Though you have to work on your spider style...

:D

Awesome pics! Nasty bite. Hope it heals ASAP.

I'll check the compilation soon.

Latest Discussions