Wang shu Chin

OP
J

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I was not sure if it was discussed before. I know Bruce Frantzis spoke about him and so did other authors but a whole book on him is interesting what I would be really interested in is Taoist Sect called the Constant Path in which Wang shu Chin was in. I know Plumpub has some of his work. Another interesting Bagua person of the Liang style is Li zi Ming there is an english copy of his 8 palms.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I was not sure if it was discussed before. I know Bruce Frantzis spoke about him and so did other authors but a whole book on him is interesting what I would be really interested in is Taoist Sect called the Constant Path in which Wang shu Chin was in. I know Plumpub has some of his work. Another interesting Bagua person of the Liang style is Li zi Ming there is an english copy of his 8 palms.

I do not think he was discussed before on MT I just fill time sometimes by looking for MA videos, mainly CMA, on the internet.

I know little about the man but the fact he was in a Taoist sect is interesting. Would you happen to have the pinyin for that Sect?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Thanks

My knowledge of Taoist sects is mostly of the 2 main sects Quanzhen (totally true) Sect and Zhengyi (exact one) on mainland but not much about the newer sects or those on Taiwan. Thank you for the info

Latest Discussions