Using the IGNORE list in the TKD section

Status
Not open for further replies.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It has become apparent that you cant read one thread without someone trying to reck it, get it off track or just plain get it locked. It is getting real old reading the non-value adding bull **** from some people who constantly add nothing to the posts....

So I took the advise from the moderators and used the ignore list.

heres the deal.... it still dont erase all traces of that person. I still see all the empty Posts with their name on it then get to read all the responss from others to them. Its almost to the point where I do not wish to read any threads past the 3rd post.

So.... heres my question.....

Do you use the ignore list?
Who's on your ignore list?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No. We are not going to turn this into a "who's on your list" thing. Block who you want, but we're not going to allow a taunt fest.

We're looking at the complaints, some are valid, and some are simply "I don't like X's views so I want them banned" crap.

Use the tools provided. If enough people do so to the same people, and refrain from engaging them, then you'll see nothing but "you have chosen to block this person". It's up to you to have the self control to not 'peek'.

For general information, Staff aren't allowed to block anyone. So the general membership gets a perk we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions