US Open Dallas Texas

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody was attending the US open here and if so would you care to meet at the open.
Terry

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My master told me about this. I found out later only black belts can compete :( but I wouldnt mind going to watch and learn something.
When is it?

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
AceHBK said:
My master told me about this. I found out later only black belts can compete :( but I wouldnt mind going to watch and learn something.
When is it?
February 16th - 19th 2006 all the top athlete from around the world will be there over 39 different countries.
Terry

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I will make a serious effort to attend. If I do know for sure I will definately let you know.

Laborn

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ahh darnet...i wanna go, HOW would you enter something like that? im a Black belt, but am i skilled enough or would i get creamed^O) lol.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well Laborn you need to register before midnight tonight at the USAT website and who know what will happen until the matched is over.
Terry

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Terry,

I wish I could go to this one, but I will be at my instructor's tournament in Huntsville, Alabama this coming weekend. I was a coach for the USA at the U.S Open in 1995, held at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO. Once I get back to being active again with refereeing, and take my International Referee test, I will probably officiate at the U.S Open in the future, but unfortunately I won't make it this year.

If you would, please take some pictures, and post them later, and let us know how things went. Will you be competing, coaching, or spectating?

Sr. Master Eisenhart

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last Fearner said:
Hey Terry,

I wish I could go to this one, but I will be at my instructor's tournament in Huntsville, Alabama this coming weekend. I was a coach for the USA at the U.S Open in 1995, held at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO. Once I get back to being active again with refereeing, and take my International Referee test, I will probably officiate at the U.S Open in the future, but unfortunately I won't make it this year.

If you would, please take some pictures, and post them later, and let us know how things went. Will you be competing, coaching, or spectating?

Sr. Master Eisenhart

NO competing, My son and wife, with another student and one of my instructor will be competing. I;m just coaching and watching.
Terry

Latest Discussions