US Catholic Bishops Forbid Reiki

cloud dancing

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Weird.Usui-Buddhist teaching.Lost teaching of BUDDHA so what suprise that they don't want BUDDHA in their places.Kirilian photos=show enrgy enters top o head exits hands.touching person is NOT NECESSARY.Energy extends through fingertips and i do not need to actually touch someone as many have problems being touched.when ddi this REIKI from BUDDHISM become Oh Jesu flow through me/ dtuhh??Got my Master's training 2003. Now can teach/but there is no real teaching except positions of hands and for invoking symbols supposedly found in "Lost Scriptures from BUDDHISM" AS FOR UNPROVEN dtuhh is now used by US Military at their hospitals.
Serious studies now carried out by an HQ in USA, with forms for feedback.What's really dtuhh weird -One cop shot guy on PCP and unloaded full clip.Was attacked by 3 disincarnte spirits.Did Reiki level one attunement for her--- spirits went away.My girl who drives me insane ehre in thailand ahd spirit possession 3 x /After level one -----
stopped /has not happened again and I'm one who did not believe in EXORCISM.so WTF I've seen what I did not believe in,Light shines and darkness leaves.Peace enters.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
b-jpg.19079

cloud dancing

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Neither do I expect a bunny rabbit, with a pancake on its head, to understand Reiki energy {photographed by Kirilian Photograpy & used at various Military Hospitals} nor exorcism nor to have the ability to differentiate between BUDDHISM and the Roman Church of Emperor Constantine.

cloud dancing

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Reiki has been tested byUS Military in their hospitals.Is used in many nursing homes and has been "proven to aid healing"accelerates healing from multiple sicknesses.Usui healed some with polio before Salk vaccine almost wiped polio offn this earth.grew up across street from huge polio complex.Dad was psych.I've used Riekie for over 21 years with success.When energy photograpy=Kirilian photos - pictures revealed energy entres top of head and exits through hands.Was given my 3rd=Master's training because with Prem Rawat's raja yoga.Self knowledge/knowledge of God/soul/inner energy/1974 Christmas/ was night when students went to a hospital,sang Christmas carols and there were 3 times when someone looked at me-I could FEEL PERON DRAWING ENERGY FROM ME THROUGH MY EYES. When enough energy for survival had entered /person lowered his/her eyes.3 times this happened Linda Scantlebury said was giving me Sensei level as i am only one she'd eer met who had released energy through my eyes.She knew it was possible but had neer done that. With Master -I place the symobls/ supposedly from Buddha, found by Master Usui in ancient scriptures/ into students aura and hands.2nd level all 5 placed into aura and 4 into hands then 3rd level Master symbol is placed into hands with undertanding of how to do same for others. When I was still getting drunk, blottoed from past/left 5 1/2 days to die in vietnam/tortured stabbed twice in philipines/ was one night I did reiki for person with back trouble.he kept pushing his back into my hands. asked him why=feels like you have heating pads in your hands.Another ?/friend/drinking buddy kept taking my hands and looking at them -then energy flowed again/again he'd grab my hands and look at them.Again I asked him WHY-- it feels like you have powerful heating pads in your hands but I look and see is just the enrgy flowing through your hands. I enjoy using /reiki and feels good to have gift that heals/helps others.So far I ahve never ever charged anyone for my help as power is from Lord/life, gods and goddesses so why should they pay me for what HEAVENLY POWERS DO. But soon I will begin teaching and charging for helping others.they pay" for my learning." As when plumber hit blocked pipe and charged house owner $220. Why /all you did was to hit the pipe/? yes but it took me over 25 years to learn where to hit the pipe. Light shines/darkness leaves /lighthouse in mtns of Chiangrai. I SPY

Last edited:

Latest Discussions