Update!

irishwolf08

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey all. I haven't been as active as I would of liked when I first joined, but thats all going to change. I figured I'd give out an update.
I stopped going to TKD for about a month, maybe a little bit more about three months or so ago. I started going back after the Grand Master actually gave me a call and asked what was going on, and I really can't believe I stopped going. I love it so much and the people at my school are amazing. I've been going a little over a year now, too...
Some of you may remember me posting a topic about having problems with a competitive friend of mine a while back, we'll for the most part, that is somewhat settled, since she hasn't been to the school in a while. But I talked to her last night and she shocked me by telling me she wouldn't graduate this month to her next belt, from purple to brown. It actually upset me a bit, since we both joined on the same day for somewhat same reason and have been slowly going up belts together every few months.
But that's all thats been going on in my life. All through the while I''ve been reading some really interesting posts from here and I'd like to thank you all for helping me, albit indirectly.
^_^ hopefully I'll actually have some things to add on to some peoples questions in the future.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, and good luck with your training.

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats on getting back to it! Don't worry about getting out of synch belt wise with your friend, it happens all the time.

Tryak

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Nothing like a good call from a M/GM to give you the nudge you need to say Yes I can!