upcoming UFC events

thaistyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Hughes vs. GSP in Nov. or Tito vs. Chuck in Dec. Both should be good. I would like to GSP take the title and Tito is fighting like the old Tito so Chuck will have his hands full. Does anyone know whatever happened to Liddell fighting Vanderlei Silva?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For me it would be GSP and chuck will destroy Tito, just my thoughts on this

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
GSP will get his French Candian butt pounded. I would like to see someone take the title from chuck.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Liddell fighting Vanderlei Silva?

It's not going to happen. Pride pissed off Dana White. The owner of Pride say he was going to bring his fighter over here and take all of the UFC titles.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Hughes vs. GSP in Nov. or Tito vs. Chuck in Dec. Both should be good. I would like to GSP take the title and Tito is fighting like the old Tito so Chuck will have his hands full. Does anyone know whatever happened to Liddell fighting Vanderlei Silva?

I'm going to go with Hughes and Chuck. I think the Liddell/Silva fight would be awesome to watch, but not sure if it'll happen.

Mike

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
These are going to be some really good fights. GSP has a good shot in my opinion and Silva/Liddell would be a great fight.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well let's hope for our sake that they somehow figure out a way for them to meet.
icon14.gif

Latest Discussions