Universal Pattern....

phoenix

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen the 3-dimensional universal pattern...it has several spheres all interwoven...I have a copy of it at home on my computer, but not here. Also, does anyone know if the 3-dimensional pattern was designed/commisioned by the SGM, or was it someone's personal work?

Just curious. I can post it later tonight if anyone is interested.

Sean

OP
R

Rainman

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Infinite Insights Book IV, Chapter 8, page 167
:asian:

What good does that do? Half need a 6 page dissertation on how to open the book:rolleyes: When did the remedial material take over around here anyway?

OP
R

rmcrobertson

I'm not sure I see what the problem is with attaching a footnote. I wish folks would do that more often.

I see though, that the Universal Pattern doesn't seem to be quite so universal...is that the issue?

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rainman
What good does that do? Half need a 6 page dissertation on how to open the book:rolleyes: When did the remedial material take over around here anyway?
Are you still upset about that Rainman?
((you might consider that just because no-one accepted your assignment doesn't mean that no-one got the point))
Why do you call the universal pattern 'remedial'? Just wondering.
Do you not see it as an important tool?
thanks
Your Brother
John

phoenix

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Infinite Insights Book IV, Chapter 8, page 167

Sheesh..guess its time for me to re-read Infinite Insights...been a while.

Thanks!

Sean

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

sumdumguy

Green Belt
Reaction score
3dunversal copy.gif

OP
M

marshallbd

Rainman........Sorry to waste your time with "Remedial" material..... I was asking questions.....and trying to learn....I have been looking for the Insights books locally but have not found them and am sceptical about internet purchases.
And I am pretty sure that it won't take a "6 Page dissertation" to get me to open the book once I have it........

OP
R

Rainman

Originally posted by marshallbd
Rainman........Sorry to waste your time with "Remedial" material..... I was asking questions.....and trying to learn....I have been looking for the Insights books locally but have not found them and am sceptical about internet purchases.
And I am pretty sure that it won't take a "6 Page dissertation" to get me to open the book once I have it........

My apologies. I would never intentionally say something so disouraging to a neophyte. And if you look more closely you will see that it was directed at people that have the books and should know the material or at least know of the material. Most of the concepts I discuss here are advanced and in no way would I expect people under black to know the II's inside and out. I do expect instructors to though, otherwise finding a point of reference and a place to begin dialogue doesn't exist.

It takes a lot of time and a good teacher to guide you through the books. Thirteen years later some re reads are much better than the first time around.

Good Journey

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My apologies. I would never intentionally say something so disouraging to a neophyte. And if you look more closely you will see that it was directed at people that have the books and should know the material or at least know of the material. Most of the concepts I discuss here are advanced and in no way would I expect people under black to know the II's inside and out. I do expect instructors to though, otherwise finding a point of reference and a place to begin dialogue doesn't exist.

It takes a lot of time and a good teacher to guide you through the books. Thirteen years later some re reads are much better than the first time around. Good Journey

I agree with what you said, but you do need to be a little sensitive that many have not had the instruction or guidance that you may have had with many areas of our versatile Art.

Many still have not even been able to get the books we speak of and of the old crowd, unfortunately many have only glanced thru much of the material, only paying attention to the areas that interested them at the time.

We share an unusual desire to savor every word and expand them even further to make them into a reality. That is what we need to share with our brothers and sisters on these forums and not some of the other tasteless and useless dialogues.

But, that is just my opinion.... I could be wrong.

OP
M

marshallbd

My apologies. I would never intentionally say something so disouraging

Good Journey
Thanks....

OP
M

marshallbd

Originally posted by Seig
Beau,
Once you get up here and start training, we'll get you hooked up.
I start up the 24 foot Uhaul and head out that way on Wed the 17th.... I should be contacting you in January to get started.

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck with the move. Hopefully it is very uneventful.

Always remember there are no dumb questions only dumb-a$$ed answers from people who think they are better than others. Seig will make sure you are taken care of.

OP
M

marshallbd

Originally posted by Rob Broad
Good luck with the move. Hopefully it is very uneventful.

Thanks.....I'll be away from the forum for awhile but as Arnold says "I'll Be Back"!

Latest Discussions