United States Redneck Special Forces.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces.

These Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.

West Virginians get Afghanistan all to themselves!

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ye HAW! Hey now I was born in Texas and at no point do I have a gun rack...

That aside it reminds me of the terrorist hunting permits that came out after 911. I lived in DC and had a friend that ran a martial arts store front. He got them in and called me, "Come in and check these out they are awsome." So I show up. He shows me I nod and smile. He then had to tell me they looked just like REAL hunting licenses.

Ah life liberty and the persuit of an open alcahol container law.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
What about the rednecks up in Maine. God knows we have a bunch and I would love to ship them elsewhere for a bit. :)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What about the rednecks up in Maine. God knows we have a bunch and I would love to ship them elsewhere for a bit. :)

Obviously the recruiters tailor their slogans to each district oh I mean area of the US. ;)

For I have seen the mid-west one myself. :D

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score

ROFL, Well I did almost get tossed out of school because I forgot I had my 30/30 in the back window of my truck.

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
ROFL, Well I did almost get tossed out of school because I forgot I had my 30/30 in the back window of my truck.

Classic... I still remember the old, "No officer this open beer is my passangers." lines you could feed the state cops when they pulled you over.

Granted I never did this but most of my friends did.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I went to school with my Garand in mine once. The pricipal called me to the office 'cause he wanted to take a closer look at it. Ah, the days when you could get old surplus weapons on the cheap!

Jeff

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

A friend on mine that was in the Navy got pulled over in the Idaho/Wyoming Area for not having a gun rack in his truck. The police officer KNEW he was not from around there as he did not have his gun rack. :(

Once he found out he was there for training for a few months he just smiled and let him go. :D