The Burger King Police...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wow, just wow! Just when I didn't think the human race could sink much lower, BANG, right in my face a new example. What is worse, she says something about making the burger right for her kid... ahhh, she has spawned offspring. Let's just hope the little bugger gets its' brains from the father.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, just wow! Just when I didn't think the human race could sink much lower, BANG, right in my face a new example. What is worse, she says something about making the burger right for her kid... ahhh, she has spawned offspring. Let's just hope the little bugger gets its' brains from the father.

How much smarter can he be, he's married to her. Unfortunately stupidity no longer surprises or shocks me.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My kids just got out of TKD and I want my Western Cheeseburger send the police. This is an emergency I need my burger the right way

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
My kids just got out of TKD and I want my Western Cheeseburger send the police. This is an emergency I need my burger the right way

Yeah, and if they get the fries/onion rings wrong then that is National Guard duties you know. If they get the fishwich wrong then you need to go the the Coast Guard.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Um... hmm... well, now I know what I should have done when the milkshake machine was broken at McDonald's the last time I stopped after a TKD class - I should have called the police to force them to hand-shake the mix for me! Bah... that is just so pathetic.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What is really sad is that I am just not that shocked anymore!
icon9.gif

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, how many people clicked on that link expecting to hear a Southern accent? :uhyeah:

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Did you all actually finish it?

I coudln't do it once I relized what she was doing I had to click the stop botton.

Sometimes I don't want to know :(

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I'd been the 911 dispatcher, I'd have sent a squad car in ... to bring her in on disorderly and obstruction counts. Let her cool her heels in the station for five hours or so before sending her off with a warning and not-very-polite lecture on what 911 is for, and how people could be left in mortal peril because of her stupid burger. Aren't there laws regulating frivolous use of 911??

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If I'd been the 911 dispatcher, I'd have sent a squad car in ... to bring her in on disorderly and obstruction counts. Let her cool her heels in the station for five hours or so before sending her off with a warning and not-very-polite lecture on what 911 is for, and how people could be left in mortal peril because of her stupid burger. Aren't there laws regulating frivolous use of 911??

There are indeed both state, local, and federal laws governing the use of 911. She does qualify for the abuse of a public service and or negligence in using emergecy notifaction systems.

Not the actual laws of course but the concept of the laws.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, how many people clicked on that link expecting to hear a Southern accent? :uhyeah:
I dunno, Kreth. They tend to settle things for themselves in the South - at least the parts I've been to. Had it been in the parts of Tennesee where my folks grew up in, it would have been more like:

Customer: "I said I want my western bacon cheeseburger *c-lick* please."

Clerk: "Oh, awright, here."

The Valley accent in this caller is unmistakable to me ... and, sadly, unsurprising.

Hey, here's my Christmas present to all other bimbos and bimbettes reading this: DON'T ... DO ... THIS ....

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Well that would be nice. As I called them once for help with the ex and her boyfriend, and I had to call a second time, with the same 911 operator telling me she would send an officer around the next day to bring me in for improper use of 911. I asked her if she could send the officer then as I needed them as her boyfriend was taking a pipe out of the car.

This call was stupid, and even though the operators are human, they are not consistent, nor well trained in my experience.

Catalyst

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Did you all actually finish it?

I coudln't do it once I relized what she was doing I had to click the stop botton.

Sometimes I don't want to know :(

You beat me to those questions. I got through about the first 30 seconds and, once I realized the nonsense of it all, I just had to turn it off. You wrote what I was feeling.

Latest Discussions