Ultimate Fighter 3

BallistikMike

Green Belt
Reaction score
Read the entire thread next time and comprehend.

I also was dissapointed there was no fight as I stated earlier.

How are they going to have a fight when Noah quit?

Are they going to shorten the season by a week?

The person they bring back are they in the semis automatically?

I know you bunch of girls who are complaining would have been screaming if they didn't show the drama on WHY there would be no fight.

Not having a fight = bad.

Not having a fight and not showing why = Very Bad.

It was a no win situation for the show so they minimized the damage.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The person they bring back are they in the semis automatically?
yes the replace the idiot who left

I agree they could have shown the fight
i watch to see them train and compet not ***** and argue at one another

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well, I, for one, am not... "sniff"... crying ..."sniff"... like a little schoolgirl. WAAAAAH! You big meanie! You're right, I need the drama, just like on "Young and the Restless" I watch all the time! WAAH! I have to go now, cause I just received a letter that another thread thinks I am cheating on it, and I can't go on. Its so dramatic!

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
BallistikMike said:
Read the entire thread next time and comprehend.

I know you bunch of girls who are complaining would have been screaming if they didn't show the drama on WHY there would be no fight.

Ohhh. I get it. Your smart, and everyone ELSE is stupid, and your the tough guy and everyone ELSE is a "bunch of girls."

Got it. Thanks for playing.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
BallistikMike said:
Kinda a dammed if you do dammed if you dont. I think they did the best they could do with the hand they were dealt...

Well, not really. No contact with outside world = Letters? (Never really got why that epitomized training to get a shot at fighting in the UFC anyway. It's not like successful fighters all shun TV etc. How else will they know to buy Xience and Right Guard?)

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Marginal said:
Well, not really. No contact with outside world = Letters? (Never really got why that epitomized training to get a shot at fighting in the UFC anyway. It's not like successful fighters all shun TV etc. How else will they know to buy Xience and Right Guard?)

Oh my gosh...I think we might agree on something! ;)

That does bring up a good question: if they were to have no contact with the outside world, then why was he able to recieve a letter like that? Especially with the way it was dramatized. Are other competitors recieving letters? :idunno:

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I thought this last episode was pretty good. Couple of things for discussion, if anyone's interested- Tait mentioned he did full contact stickfighting in Hermosa Beach. That means Dog brothers, right? Any word on did he study with them, attend a gathering? I also didn't really understand Dana saying his (Tait's) standup was horrible. He had a nice stiff jab that caught his opponent coming in a few times, and he was doing very well w/knees to the belly in the clinch, I didn't think that one knee was low at all.

Latest Discussions