Uber Ninja eBook

M

MisterMike

This might be worth a laugh...

www.ninjasecretsrevealed.com

Dear Friend,

If you're interested in Ninja's, Samurai's, Martial Arts, Swords, Throwing Stars, Smoke Bombs, Weapons, Stealth, Assassins, Espionage, the Art of Ancient Warfare... in fact anything to do with Ninja's at all... then this is the most important message you will ever read!

Here’s why:

There is an amazing new ebook called, "Ninja Secrets Revealed." It covers heaps of cool stuff about Ninja's and just about everything you need to know about getting started to become a modern day Ninja... as soon as TOMORROW!

Have you ever wondered how a Ninja can do such amazing things as: scale high walls... vanish into thin air... throw a ninja star... breath under water... and pull off seemingly impossible and 'super-human' acts?

I doubt he wrote the book. but the page is signed by John Lee, but a WHOIS lookup turned this up:

Registrant:
Summit Success Solutions
PO Box 623
Manly, New South Wales 1655
Australia

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: NINJASECRETSREVEALED.COM
Created on: 03-Oct-04
Expires on: 03-Oct-05
Last Updated on: 03-Oct-04

Administrative Contact:
Lee, Todd [email protected]
Summit Success Solutions
PO Box 623
Australia
61404804007 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Lee, Todd [email protected]
Summit Success Solutions
PO Box 623
Australia
61404804007 Fax --

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great with this E-book I can become a ninja overnight which will let me be stealth, and walk through walls. Maybe just Maybe Superman was an E-book Ninja I can feel myself evolving into a Ninja Puff I'm gone. Now you see me now you don't!!!!!

OP
M

MisterMike

Heh, somehow I don't think I'd get my $27.77 back if I for some strange reason didn't like it.

OP
L

LoneGunman324

Heh, they had this on Kazaa and I downloaded it. Think realultimatepower.com in book form.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, I've seen that book in bookstroes too. It's just the website's material. Funny, though!

OP
E

Elizium

Ninja-Secrets-Revealed.jpg

Ok first off, what Uber ninja would want to be photographed against a white background?

Secondly, why use the European way of releasing an arrow?

Thindly, his sensei will be p*ssed if he finds out his matting is damaged by an arrow.

fourthly, my tabi's are better than yours :p

and fifth and most important, it is on the P2P networks, so download it and havea chuckle.

OP
G

Genin Andrew

NOT AVAILABLE IN BOOK STORES
BECAUSE I AM A CLOWN AND THIS IS A BIBLE FOR CLOWNS, IF YOU BUY THIS BOOK FROM ME THEN YOU ARE A DOWN RIGHT FOOL.

advertising really needs to be more accurate.

Latest Discussions