TRIGONDO - new martial art against multiple attackers. NEW NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh! Well then I understand now.
I'm starting to. See, the three circles are connected by a triangle.

1643308743195.png

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

View attachment 28011
hello , yes one triangle form presents three circles to act apon when you there.
mosttimes you reach a circle together with a viewpoint changing.
example. you are on B2 downcircle looking up, moving to right upper circle while changing
your direction in direction B - down. before you have done the direction changing in the upper circle punch has made to A up.
ready to immediately make a second one DOWN.
( if one follows you you have not seen while moving to upper point which appears often. )
Then you move fast to left point with action and direction changing. ( or back to startingcircle)
in mind every Point is connected to another Trigon. left or right or mirrored down.

this "principle" is in reality a damn good thing.

Last edited:

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
The problem with the video clips, is that it is a "hollywood" multiple attacker scenario. By that I mean, the attackers all stand around and wait their turn to attack the good guy. It's not realistic at all.

That movie was made in Canada, and it's awesome. The first 45 seconds alone...

Your argument is invalid!

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That movie was made in Canada, and it's awesome. The first 45 seconds alone...

Your argument is invalid!
relax , it is a good video ok. But there are better ones seen in my posting in "general discussion."
we see in the video examples from bagua main principle and other that permanent movement
and really important VIEW CHANGING is necessary in that form.
in bagua he is running CIRCLES to not get caught.
I don't want to speak down any work , only say that this principle is not seen in that video
because it is a "spoken arrangement". one after one. other are waiting for their turn.
the fight is good.

Last edited:

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
hello , yes one triangle form presents three circles to act apon when you there.
example. you are on B2 downcircle looking up, moving to right upper circle while changing
your direction in direction B - down. before you have done the direction changing in the upper circle punch has made to A up.
ready to immediately make a second one DOWN. ( if one follows you you have not seen while moving to upper point. )
in mind every Point is connected to another Trigon. left or right or mirrored down.
Footwork patterns are common, and in no way do they constitute a martial art. The Charleston dance also has footwork patterns.

Zinobile

White Belt
Reaction score
ready to immediately make a second one DOWN.
( if one follows you you have not seen while moving to upper point which appears often. )
Then you move fast to left point with action and direction changing. ( or back to startingcircle)

this "principle" is in reality a damn good thing.

View attachment 28011
You know, this could evolve into the modern-day Twister!!

Attachments

• 3 circles.gif
    3 circles.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 55

Zinobile

White Belt
Reaction score
Might need to add this fella to properly demonstrate the multiple attacker element.

PERFECT!! Diemon Dave the Trailer Park Ninja & Master Ken team up against Sensei Trigondo & his multi-attacker system!!!!
I'm goin' out & gittin' me a CAPE tuh MARRAH !!
chop chop
:D:D

MrBigglesworth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
PERFECT!! Diemon Dave the Trailer Park Ninja & Master Ken team up against Sensei Trigondo & his multi-attacker system!!!!
chop chop

Sounds fair: Master Ken's groin stomp and Diemon Dave's cape vs the homemade Thingamuhjiggies of Death™.

MrBigglesworth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
chop chop

Good call.
Curz ya cain't be no ninjie withart yer caipe.

Hurts my head just typing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions